• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

please let this be the last time!!

hi guys

im bev, 24 yr old naughty knicker bed selling plumber in training! sadly im 18 and a half stone! (255lb) iv tried so many diets but im having a go at the weight watchers new propoints scheme, i have asked so many people around me to do it too (with the size of my family i could have my own weightwatchers meeting) they all want to help so thats good, im not happy being this age and this big, i want to get down to about 13 stone, my ultimate goal is to fit into a size 14 primark jeans (hopefully iys not unreaslitic) the day i can do that im throwing a party!!! well today is day one and due to my size i get 42 points which seems loads but lets see how we get on, hope i can support anyone else on WW :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi bev im doing ww pro points too. im on 51 points because of my size and it is alot to use up. but i must say on the weeks when i have used all my points iv still have a loss of a couple of pounds. good luck with it. x

Hi guys, thanks for the support, can i ask do u find on WW you are more likely to loose weight if you use all your daily points or if you use less?

Thanks

Bev xx

i tend to use nearly all of mine. i didnt know that 29 was the minimum number of points, so thats good to know. how you finding it so far? x

Well im on day 3 and not gone over my daily allowance yet, it's not been massively hard either, I think a lot of my issues are in my head and just eating because I'm bored or stressed or sometimes just for the sake of it :( xx

i have the same problem. its all in my head! when I'm busy i lose weight when I'm board i put it on. thats the pattern iv adopted. i had my WI yesterday and was very disappointed i gained 2lbs and i was so sure id lost. i think its the 1st time iv stood on the scales, gained and truly didn't deserve it. I'm going to stick with it and hopefully it will show next week. x

Good luck with your weight loss. It's hard work but so worth it. I'm sure as you see the pounds come off it will give you a new lease of life. I'm a newbie too on day 4 of my eating plan. Big hugs xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG bad day today but I will not be beaten, I had a crapper of a day an was ready to call Dominos for the biggest pizza I could get but lucky for me I have a great support team an my wifey (my best friend for all those who don't know me) talked me out of it as it's my first WI on Monday and I have worked so flipping hard this week, so instead I grilled some chicken did a big bowl of veg, shoved some gravy on (seeing as Iv ate nothin all day) and I treated myself to a banana and nutella toastie , feel much better than I would of done if I had caved to evil pizza!!!! Xxx

Ooooooo my first weigh in tomorrow I'm nervous!!! I havnt gone over my points any day, I still had all my weeklies until just now when I had a WW carrot cake slice :) iv been the gym twice and I'm 18.7 so surly this hardwork will pay off!!! Will find out tomorrow night :)

Any loss is good . And more importantly your lighter than you were last week so that's fantastic. If your a little disappointed think back to the times you maybe could have been better and work on those . But yes that's great :) . Well done you :) x