PLEASE PLEASE CAN I HAVE

mandye

Silver Member
IVE JUST HAD PORRIDGE MADE WITH VANILLA SHAKE 200/250 HOT WATER AND 2 TEASPOONS OF PSYLLIUM HUSKS .THE FIRST SPOONFULL WAS INTERESTING:silly: BUT GIVE IT A GO BY THE END OF THE BOWL I WAS ENJOYING IT .;) ANYHOW BACK TO MY QUESTION CAN I HAVE PSYLLIUM HUSKS ON CD PLEASE :gimi:
I FEEL LIKE IVE HAD A MEAL ALL FULL AND WARM ,AND NOW I CAN HAPPILY GO FRY FISH AND CHIPS FOR HALF THE CITY

Yes you can...infact they are good for you and will keep you moving (IYWIM)

Mmmmm, very interesting!
Sounds fantastic. I must try to get some. Where might I find it in Italy...health food shop?

use about 200 mls hot water and mix your shake as usual, any flavour I like the vanilla or chocolate. Then add about 3 teaspoons of the husks and mix well....it then thickens to make you porridge. Not like readybrek but hayhoe you can't have everthing.
Find it very filling.

It is pretty important to put the right amount in. A couple of times I have got it wrong and ended up feeling like I was eating frogs' spawn and heaving before finally throwing it away.

When it's good it's really good but when you get it wrong....yuk!

Lol!!!

Sweetpea, I have learned from that mistake too!!! Or the other is not stirring it enough and having the lumps burst in your mouth, so that you feel like you are eating crunchy sawdust!!!
If you mix it properly it really is rather nice!

Back