Please please does anyone know the syns for this?

laurenphillips2012

Really really want this for dinner 2night, anyone know the syns please?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-242960880.jpg
    image-242960880.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 183
  • image-2636803288.jpg
    image-2636803288.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 140
I found the pork an that's 3 syns per 100g but the do a frozen one that's syn free sorry I can't be of help it's not listed on the s/w site

Well I just entered all the info in the syns calculator it gave me the answer of 27 syns

If you wer to have half the cooked packet, as stated above, 119g, it would be 1 syn.

Lol it's not 27 syns.

I've done it again and it still comes out the same. Beef as the free food allowance.

X

Thank god cos it looks soo good, thAnkyou so much for taking the time to do that for me, really appreciated x

Not a problem x

lol that's cool all gotta learn sometime xx better to say 27 when it's 2.5 than to say it's 2.5 instead of 27 lol

Felt such a plum no wonder when I couldn't find the bbq chicken I had an entered all the things they come out so high but thanks I know how to do it no so won't shock anyone in the future hahaha x

Lol also you'll probably find it useful yourself, I'm thinking of going bk to group just to get access to that calculater!! Lol. It's so handy and saves do much time, x

Could I ask for some help too please? I only joined this week and I'm getting to grips with everything. I have a drinking yogurt from Lidl which is 0% fat and no added sugars, I have put the details in to the calculator and get 11.5 syns if no free food or FREE if I choose dairy but I don't know which I should use? Also if its the 11.5 is that for the whole bottle or 100gm? I believe Milbona standard 0% fat yogurts are free but it is Milbona Drink!! so I presume thats different. Information: per 100g 31Kcal, 132KJ, 0.1 Fat, 4.0 carb, 2.9protein. Sorry if this sounds silly. Would appreciate any help. Thank you!

Back