Please please help!!!

bex552

im in desperate need of lunch ideas as im struggling badly, im getting bored of salad and as im on extra easy i struggle to get my 1/3 superfree at lunchtimes. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thank you

Just ate a wholemeal pitta (HEX B) with dairylea light (HEXA), sliced apple, turkey slices and grated carrot!

Was LOVELY- I occasionally make syn free houmous and have it with tons of chopped raw veg - but my staple lunch is leftovers from the night before- even if I don't have access to a microwave almost all of them taste lovely cold

xxx

I am eating some cold Ainsley Harriot couscous with roasted peppers and onions in it plus 2 chopped up Eat Smart sausages and sweetcorn. It's left overs from last night's dinner.

I'm not sure if it's cheating but to make sure I get my third Superfree I always have lots of fruit for pudding - strawbs and pineapple today. I did read somewhere that you can look at your food over the whole day and you should make sure that it's a third Superfree. Someone will come and correct me if I'm wrong! :p

Do you like potato salad? I sometimes make one with cold boiled new potatoes, chunky ham, apple, spring onions and Hellmanns extra light (0.5 syns per tbspn- I have 2!) mixed with a little wholegrain mustard and lots of pepper! Yummy and filling!! Or like CP, leftovers from the day before! I also like a wholemeal pitta and my favourite filling is homemade egg mayonnaise with curry powder added to the Hellmanns extra light, along with spring onions, salad leaves and halved cherry tomatoes! If you are a fan of eggs, making a SW quiche or a frittata makes a really filling lunch along with a HEX cereal bar and some fruit or yogurt! Have a look at the SW magazine and get ideas from the 7 day meal planner- examples in the current mag are Roast pepper couscous (Tues) and Garden salad with slices of roast turkey (Sat). XXX

I have just had a yummy homemade spiced carrot soup with a HEB bread roll. The receipe is on here somewhere. I find soup really good for lunch as it's filling, I can bring it already warmed - no access to a microwave and usually free on EE.

On EE i either like cold rice (batchelors packets are free) mixed with some cold veg or salad with a bit of chicken or something in it. I do the same with Pasta and make a pasta salad with Tuna and Sweetcorn with a tblspn of ex light mayo - i normally add tomatoes to this as my 1/3rd free!

xx

what about a sarnie? using hex b pitta or bread. With chicken slices, salad and some mayo?

Or bathelors pasta sauce cold

pasta bake?

quiche?

Soup

the list is endless.
xxxx

I had a pasta n sauce and added some ham and veg to it

Back