Please please please .....Support needed!!

Geewizz

Hi

I did cd for 7 weeks about 18months ago to fit into a dress for a night out but it all went down hill from the moment I put the dress on!! I managed to lose 2 stone and felt amazing but since then I have put on 5 stone and now feel awful!!
I have now decided that I want to lose all of the weight for good and for my well being rather than just one night out so I am committed to doing this for as long as it takes.
All in all I want to lose 7 stone to be where I want to be ( my wedding weight 6 years ago) but my issue is that I make excuses as to why I can't continue the diet on day 1( I feel Ill, going out for a meal, it's weekend etc!!) I know if I can get through day 1 I will be ok but I always give in and find a reason to start tomorrow!
I want this so badly so if I can have some support during my shaky start I would really appreciate it!!

X

Hi there

This plave is full of support so welcome and join the fun !

Have you been in touch with a consualtant ? Do you have a start date ?

Im sure you will find it fine once you get back into it x x x

Hi geewizz. I know exactly how u feel! It seems whenever I decide once and for all to start losing weight I get invited to a hundred things! Im almost at end of week 2 and have surprised myself with my discipline! Maybe pick a start date where u have about 3-5 days where u don't have to do anything so if u feel I'll it doesn't really matter, u can lounge on sofa or in bed. I think once u get past 3-5 days its easier. Just remind urself of why u want to lose the weight and web the going gets tough visualise the end result ....
.... "nothing tastes as good as slim feels!"
Good luck
X

You just need to find your zone and I bet once you see the weight dropping off each week through sticking to it 100% you'll feel motivated more than ever to continue. Do you have a thinspiration pic of the ideal weight you want to be? If so, stick it on your fridge and then you'll be faced with your desire every time you attempt to blip :)

Thanks everyone. Decided I am starting tomorrow as I'm not at work and all alone for the day. I plan to be 100% , sleep and watch films to keep my mind off it!!! I'm also gonna get out all my skinny clothes ( my naughty habit is buying clothes to slim into!!) and think of how good I
Will feel wearing them!!! Xx

My advice would be to formulate a plan for maintenance as you are losing. Think of the long term benefits and give me a shout if you want any advice.

Back