Please someone help

Kaijo

Today i am sooooooo hungry i dont know why, this is my 10th week and not felt this hungry before, would i ruin everything if i had another shake or flapjack tonight? Please someone help xxxxx

Don't do it! You've come so far! Try drinking a nice cup of tea/coffee, that will suppress your hunger for a while :)
I normally eat sunflower seeds when I feel hungry in the evenings. They do actually suppress your hunger for an hour or so and take a while to eat because of the shell so you don't end up eating too many :)

Would another shake not be better than something that's not on the plan though?

I don't mean to sound rude dohnut but you're not on a VLCD so the rules are very different. Recommending someone on a VLCD eats something is a very very bad idea

I'm personally restricting to 850 calories - I didn't suggest eating the whole bag of sunflower seeds. Sorry if I have caused any confusion to anyone.

I would if you are feeling hungry. It will not affect your weight loss hun. Better than eating and an extra 140 cals will not harm once in a while :D

Haven't u got any fizzy water in luv? That is what fills me up in the evenings and a peppermint tea before bed. But i agree, better shake than food. I split my shakes so i have half packet in morn then just keep tippin a bit into a water bottle when i feel a snack attack. I try to save a little bit of that for evening in case i starvin. Then 2 shakes for 3.30 and 8.00 ish. Don't beat yourself up tho hun, we all doin a grand job! A bad day is just that....its not the end. x

keep going, i agree with the Lipotrim ladies, have half a shake if you are really hungry and dont beat yourself up, i have been so hungry this week its been hard walking up and down the stairs, but my energy is coming back again now.... hopefully i will be able to exercise tomorrow, i have been missing it but felt to low in energy to do much, just some yoga.... hang in there .... x

Back