Please stop Me ...

ive been on reductil twice, this second time has been the first time ive been able to lose weight after coming off them. i do have about 2 weeks worth supply of them left, which i have been so tempted to take, but im kind of worried that if somthing was to happen id be told its my fault for taking them when they are banned. Although saying that, i never had any problems when i was taking them anyway. No sie effects.

I have had some great compliements, and my weight loss really has changed my life so much, in every sence, from the jobs i want to do, the confidnece i have and the courses ive taken in and out of uni. I just wish my plateu will break and ill start losing again, then ill be happy!

I feel ive done quite well today compared to usual. just a couple more hours not to screw up.. ive managed to have 2 veggie burgers, 100g chips, and corn on the cob. It actually really filled me up!

What hobbies do you have, do you sew or do any other crafts to keep yourself busy and keep your mind off food, thats what I ma trying.

My hobbies include going to rugby and i volunteer down my local club. I do lots of writing aswell. I took a course out to do over the summer whilst not at uni, but i finished and passed that before I planned too!

You've done so well - keep looking at your pictures. They should motivate you.

Thankyou :)
i have a bedroom wall full of pictures to keep me motivated, i think i just want the scales to move to much!

Back