PLJ

Just had a read through this thread and found it very interesting! Went out at lunch and found the PLJ in Holland and Barrett for something like £2.49 but decided against it as there were about 5 different ingredients in it, which just doesn't sit right with me for 'pure' lemon juice (even though they weren't what I'd call 'nasty' ingredients - just things like Vitamin C, preservatives and lemon oil) so I went across the road to M&S and bought a bottle of organic sicilian lemon juice instead. Got a glass of lemon and water on the go now and it's very refreshing! Let's hope a glass a day will keep the lbs away! :)

Hope it does! x

Just had a read through this thread and found it very interesting! Went out at lunch and found the PLJ in Holland and Barrett for something like £2.49 but decided against it as there were about 5 different ingredients in it, which just doesn't sit right with me for 'pure' lemon juice (even though they weren't what I'd call 'nasty' ingredients - just things like Vitamin C, preservatives and lemon oil) so I went across the road to M&S and bought a bottle of organic sicilian lemon juice instead. Got a glass of lemon and water on the go now and it's very refreshing! Let's hope a glass a day will keep the lbs away! :)

Wouldnt that be a fab slogan for the lemon industry "a lemon a day keeps the pounds away" lol!!!

I've just read this thread and gone and got a glassful! AND it also takes away a craving for sweet things I find

Back