pls help! im confused

hi all

i am on end of day 4!
started thurs, and i have been waiting for a big bad day to happen!
but it hasnt! i have felt slightly tired, and tiny bit hungry couple of days but nothing major!

whats happening? i have mangaged 4.5 litres water most days apart from today, sitting on 3.5 today!

am i doing this right?????

Sounds like you are doing brilliantly!:D Keep doing what you are doing and wait for the scales to plummet.:scale:

Well done! :clap:

Dizzy x

You may well be one of the lucky ones who don't have to fight and kick their way into the arms of the K fairy lol.

Quite a few of my clients don't have any probs at all - lucky them!!

Just enjoy it - you're doing great!!

xxx

thanks girlies!

x

I can't help with your question, but just wanted to say WELL DONE and I really hope I can be as good as you.
Kate

I had 1 bad day, day4, and that was it. Fine since then. You may well be lucky.
This diet suits some and not others.
Good luck with the weight loss.
Ceri

i too didn't really suffer, can't wait to see your weightloss

Hi..

Its seems to me that your doing just great, you will soon see fab results, keep us informed of your losses..

good luck

x

When it comes to the first week and side effects I think everyone is different - I was really fortunate as my suffering was minimal, had a bit of a woolly head and felt teary/delicate on day 5 and that was it for me.

Keep going and good luck for thursdays WI :)

Day 4 was worst for me, been fine since.

On day 14 now and felt a little hungry yesterday, but I can cope with that.

As soon as I was over the carb withdrawal headaches things improved.

hi all!!!!!!

well i think it has hit me today!!!!

fell a bit spaced out!

grumpy and heady!

also keep dreaming//thinking of food!

even salads, especially cucumber!

ha ha ha ha ah dunno why, it never ever tasted nice before!

Hey VDTT!!

The dreaming of food thing is apparently quite normal!! I thought i was going nuts when I had dreams every night for the first week of this diet that I had munched on something I shouldn't have :rolleyes:. I wouldn't mind but it wasn't exactly pizza, chips and chocolate - we're talking a cheese and pickle sandwhich, pork pie, quiche!! How odd is that - especially when I have a wheat, gluten, dairy & yeast intolerance!! Wouldn't eat them normally!!! Ho Hum!!

Anyway, I'm only on day 11 so can completely sympathise with the feeling pants thing :cry:. It passes very quickly and over the next few days when you wake up you won't believe how good you feel . I thought the first 4 days were horrible and suddenly I couldn't remember what I made such a fuss about (yes, I'm quite the little drama queen :queen:when I'm not feeling too good LOL!!). Kinda felt sorry for my housemate!

Sending you some positivity vibes :vibes:hope you perk up in the next day or two - but please stick with it (I know it's so hard when you feel poo and just wanna eat crap). Come on girl - dig deep. You know its in there xx

Last edited:
thanks janey

thats kind of you!

i still have a soup to eat

im moving houseon 28 jun so i ahve just packed up the kitchen!
dont need any food, plates or pans!!!!

x

Back