Points in Bailey's?

Doughnut

Hmm, I know it's not gonna be good news! I've Googled etc but can't seem to find a definite answer. Soo does anyone know how many points in a 50ml measure of Bailey's? I had 4... :eek:

Hmm, I know it's not gonna be good news! I've Googled etc but can't seem to find a definite answer. Soo does anyone know how many points in a 50ml measure of Bailey's? I had 4... :eek:

Just checked the online tools and it says 3.5 for a 50ml measure...so 14 points for the 4.

Hope that helps :)
xx

:eek: That's nearly a whole day's points! I know you can save 4 points a day, so I will have 14 points today to help make up for it :break_diet:

Thanks for replying Kitty.

I have 32 points because I'm much heavier than you, but I'm not sure that 14pts a day is that good for you. I don't know what the minimum recommended is. It might be absolutely fine, but sounds like too few.
How about just working for some activity points instead to make it up that way?
:) xx

I think it's the minimum. I'm on 18 points a day which is starvation as it is!

My knees are shot unfortunately so exercise is hard, as it flares them up. I've been doing too much walking and cycling so gotta have a few days off exercising.

I think I might just write last night off and move on!

I think it's the minimum. I'm on 18 points a day which is starvation as it is!

My knees are shot unfortunately so exercise is hard, as it flares them up. I've been doing too much walking and cycling so gotta have a few days off exercising.

I think I might just write last night off and move on!

I think thats a better idea as 14pts a day seems such a small amount. Sure any damage from the baileys will be off again in no time.
Next time drink smirnoff - 0.5pts a shot :) LOL
xx

Baileys is my favourite tipple too :( I still have the odd one though ;)

I agree, work up activity points - 14 is much too low. It will all be fine :D

Good for you! That's what I would have done. 18 points is so few as it is! Goodluck :)

I drank a whole Litre bottle of Baileys before xmas and still lost at my WI.
I wouldnt worry too much(liquid+solids seem to very different when in the body(does that make sense??).
xx

mmm I'm just having a Baileys and ice

Well im starting the weight watcher diet all over again i think, but heading out on the 9th January for my birthday. Does anyone know the least points to drink on a night out?

just a thought if u really fancy baileys try spliting into 2 25ml shots and using in coffee instead of milk its lush and warms u up - plus lasts longer xx

Back