Points vs pro points

Sashkie

I was thinking earlier about the pro points system as I lost my weight before on the old plan and have struggled with this new plan...

I used to eat the following or similar;

Breakfast; coco pops and milk
Lunch; chicken salad
Dinner; spag bol
Snacks: odd bag of crisps as a rare treat, a rare Starbucks and fruit which was points
That's the equivalent of about 24 pro points.
If I wanted to go out I cld save 4 old points a day to use on my treat day. So that's similar to the 49 extra pro points (as old points is pretty much half, not always but mainly, a pro point).

Therefore if I'm now on 26pp and I'm given 49 extra, how will it work?!
Surely I need to stick to my 26 rigidly and if I wanna go out I should save in the week...

I know its my choice whether or not to use the extra but as its there I struggle not to use it!!! I liked the harsh old plan lol. What's everyone else think??

Hiya, I am on the new pro points plan and I am really enjoying it.. If you don't use your 26 dailies you just lose them. The points this time are based on proteins carbs fat and fibre so the bad food ends up higher than before in points.. Your 49 weeklies are totally optional to use and all fruit is free and 99% of veg.. Once you get the hang of it at all it's very eary.. Hope I helped a bit xx

I've been doing it on and off since it came out a few yrs ago, so I get the way it works just not how it'll work if I eat more than I did..

Sent from my HTC One X+ using MiniMins.com mobile app

Also ur not meant to go below 26

More is more ?

Back