Poking My Head Around The Door :) . .

Hey Everyone :)

Well this will be ( she says VERY hopefully ) the start of My Weight-loss journey, A Log of all my up's and down's and a Happier, Healthy Me :)!

A little bit about myself, My names Sam, I'm 30, And currently a Stay At Home Mum. I have 2 children, aged 12 and 3 and have been with my Fiancé for 8 years.

I have struggled with my weight really since the birth of my Daughter, but back then was less concerned and although it bothered me that I was "overweight" it never took over my life the way it seems to now!
Since having my Son I have constantly Yo-Yo dieted, trying all weight-loss plans with every intention to stick to it and that never happening :/ . . .
I have now reached the weight of 11 stone 7 and now weigh the heaviest I have done for quite some time :( , I have recently struggled with depression for a year or so but decided to come off my tablets, since doing that I have gained a massive what seems never ending appetite :/ , and the scales just seem to be constantly rising!

I really hate feeling the way I do, Lack of energy, miserable, bloated and constantly hungry is not a good mix and makes me a very unhappy person :(
So it's Time to change, get off the food roller coaster and sort myself out!

Anyway that's enough of me for now, I hope you are all well and look forward to any tips , making new friends and reading other peoples journeys :) . .

<3

Hi Sam, welcome! :)

Are you going to be following any diet/plan in particular?

You'll get lots of help and advice here so stick around :)

Very unhappy person is not a good thing So bravo on joining up and good luck with everything.
Like BlondeGem said, any idea on which plan you want to follow? Presonally I'm following slimmers world but you'll find lots of opinions on here!

Back