Polish restaurant

Party Girl No.1

Hi all,

It will be my second day on EE tomorrow and I'm going to a polish restaurant (tatra restaurant, London). What will be the best thing to order? I really don't want to go to my first weigh in with a gain!!!

Thanks

Clare

I've just had a quick look at their menu (Tatra Restaurant) and in all honesty nothing looks particularly SW friendly. I'd just say go with whatever you fancy, enjoy it and then get back on plan. 1 meal out of 21 in a week won't make that much difference!

Thanks princess_stevie. That's what I thought. I'll be honest I didn't eat my syns yesterday to try an dampen some of the damage but still had plenty to eat!

It's hard as my partner and I go for dinner each week as a date night and it just happened that this was booked before I started SW. Next week will be nandos!!!! Lol

How are you getting on with SW?

I'm sure you'll do grand! And those extra Syns you saved from yesterday should help!

I think it's great that you're still going to eat out with hubby once a week - you still need to have a life and SW let's you have the best of both worlds. I'm only 21 so as you can probably imagine I like to go out over the weekends. I've done that since I started and up to now I've lost over 2 stone! So it can be done.

There's a great thread in the eating out sub forum that will help you next week at nando's - I think there's a whole meal you can have there for about 6.5 Syns!

Have a great week :)

Back