POO

JezVonSavage

Lost in the Supermarket
Everyone loves a good poo thread, right?

I'm shocked that mine has been so standard. On my first week at SW I ended up so constipated that after 12 days I had to go to A&E for an enema :eek:

I sort of thought that less food would mean less poo, but obviously not......

Everyone loves a good poo thread, right?

I'm shocked that mine has been so standard. On my first week at SW I ended up so constipated that after 12 days I had to go to A&E for an enema :eek:

I sort of thought that less food would mean less poo, but obviously not......

lol, funny how that happens ;)

I'm glad you brought this up....I'm on day 5 an I had the poops yesterday. I was wondering.....if your not eating then will u stop pooing after a few
Weeks? Lol

I'm glad you brought this up....I'm on day 5 an I had the poops yesterday. I was wondering.....if your not eating then will u stop pooing after a few
Weeks? Lol

LOL, no the pooping doesn't stop :giggle: You still get waste product, just maybe not so often :D

Seriously now, if you are constipated on SW you should make sure you are getting plenty of veg with your carbs and drink
loadssssssssssssssss of water

Kay said:
LOL, no the pooping doesn't stop :giggle: You still get waste product, just maybe not so often :D

Haha ok thanks. That clears that one up.....so to speak :p

Tesam2931 said:
Seriously now, if you are constipated on SW you should make sure you are getting plenty of veg with your carbs and drink
loadssssssssssssssss of water

I was not eating that many carbs and was drinking about 4 litres of water a day, plus at least half of my daily intake was fruit or veg! The doctor who, ahem, performed the enema thought maybe my guts had gone into shock with the the drastic overnight change in diet.

I was the talk of the SW forum but at least I established that it was pretty common for first weekers :rolleyes:

What a **** thread :D

Back