pop in week one

nibbea

wow....I've lost 9 lbs in 4 days.

It was a struggle, not hungry but I've felt bad....IT WAS WORTH EVERY MINUTE..

Shona

Water

Dear Shona,

Well done, what a fab few days! The feeling of losing weigh so fast is amazing. I`ve been doing LL for just over 13 weeks and am 3lbs short of 3 stone lost so far.

Here`s a tip for getting the water down. I drink from a thee quarter litre bottle (8 of those a day and you have drunk 6 litres) The more water you drink the faster you can lose weight. I usually drink half fizz, half still and make sure the water is tepid, its much easier to get down that way. After week one you will be offered flavourings for you water. I have got both flavourings but find the St. Clements is best. You don`t need much as it is very sweet.

I put the St. Clements with my Vanilla shake and it`s gorgeous. Keep up the good work and any time you waver, go and try on clothes.

thanks Anne

I will get a 3/4 litre bottle and see how that goes.

Anything to make glugging easier,hopefully the flavourings will help.

I am taking my water bottle everywhere...lol

wow....I've lost 9 lbs in 4 days.

It was a struggle, not hungry but I've felt bad....IT WAS WORTH EVERY MINUTE..

Shona

Wow!!! Your one happy Bunny this week!!! Well done!!! fab loss for the first 4 days!!!

congrats.gif

thanks dq and Mini

I am one very happy hoppy bunny.

Flopster

Thanks again...you were right it works. no magic wand, however I do feel this is the way for me to finally deal with my food issues.

shona

Congratulations! I'm so pleased for you!

What a fantastic loss in just 4 days.....WELL DONE!!!! I hope you are very proud of yourself.

Take it one day at a time, and your first week will be finished before you can wink and then it gets so much easier from then on.

Just keep remember the benefits of positive thinking by remembering your lemon exercise and the arm exercise. Keep your thinking strong and powerful.

Back