popcorn at cinema!

tippex

Hi Everyone, Im new :wave_cry:

Havent a notion how to navigate this site yet, should i be logging in somewhere and introducing myself first?

Anyway, im into wk2 of SW and loving it so far! Was just wondering if anyone had any idea how many syns to allocate to popcorn at the cinema? It was normal salty popcorn....not even half of the smallest tub? I know thats a very obscure description but its all i have at the moment lol

thanks in advance!:D

My consultant had the small tub at around 15 syns but the large one was around 42! And this is before you would add salt or sugar. (I ate these big tubs sweet before I started SW!) They are popped in oil.

I had my first trip to the cinema since starting SW, a couple of weeks ago, and I spent nearly the whole day deliberating what to have. Previously I would have got the large tray of Nachos with salsa and cheese dip, along with a tub of the Haagen Dazs ice-cream.

I worked the nachos with sauces alone as being 39 syns, but I've just GOT to have something to munch on in the cinema!!!

I ended up having 2 packets of Velvet Crunch cassava crisps at 4 syns each, and made a cheesy dip my mixing my 5 Laughing Cow light traingles together with a little bit of FF fromage frais to get it to the same consistency of the cheese dip and brought it along in a small tupperware box. It was so nice and for only 8 syns all together, it was well worth it! :D

someone else asked about syns in popcorn at the cinema, I can't remember the exact syn value, but I do remember it was shockingly high, if you do a search on here you will find it.

I ended up having 2 packets of Velvet Crunch cassava crisps at 4 syns each, and made a cheesy dip my mixing my 5 Laughing Cow light traingles together with a little bit of FF fromage frais to get it to the same consistency of the cheese dip and brought it along in a small tupperware box. It was so nice and for only 8 syns all together, it was well worth it! :D

Sounds really good!

Am just back from cinema and had large popcorn, wish i checked it before i left because i made that cheesy dip yesterday but when i left i didnt know i was going to the pictures... Ill just cut out syns till weigh day on thurs :(

Back