Popcorn v's ??????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jack_D, 21 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Jack_D

Jack_D Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    got a phone call of a mate last night asking me if i faniced a girlie nite at the cinema.....

Oh yes i said

Then it hit me, POPCORN SWEETS CHOCOLATE oh my god what does a SW girl do....

any ideas

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JemmaBe

JemmaBe Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Grapes.

Mini packets of sweet popcorn from M&S are 3 syns, could have 2!

4. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Snack a jacks do bags of salted popcorn (they are real popcorn- nothing to do with rice cake things)

They are only 2.5 syns a bag- I take 4 bags in to the cinema with me and have a right good chow!

If you fancy something sweet, mikado biscuits are only half a syn each so you can eat a full box of them and still have syns left over!

xxxx

5. Lonestitcher

Lonestitcher Silver Member

If you can, make today either red or green, that way you get two HEX bs. Diet Coke/Water, 4 Alpen lights (two hex b's) and you haven't even touched your syns yet......

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Barratt Black Jack & Fruit Salad Mix each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] ½ Syn on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original ½ Syn [​IMG] Green ½ Syn [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

Really flavoury and chewy. Last for AGES!!!! Also, toffee poppets are only 1/2 syn each too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.