Porgeous!!!... Happy Birthday ......

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
to you...happy birthday to you. Happy birrrtthhddaayyy to Goergie...happy bitrhday to you!
How old are you now. How old are you now. How old are you Georgie. How old are you now ...Hip pip...HOORAY...Hip pip...Hooray... Hope you have had a fab day hun and you OH has spoilt you xxxx:D

Porgeous's birthday??? x

yup!!!

Bet shes having a great time I did too on my 21st ;-) xx

Happy Birthday Georgie!!!!

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

Hope you've had a fab day and lots of new dresses and splendid outfits and skimpy bikinis to model for us all!

Love Lisa xx

Happy birthday hun!!!

Happy birthday hun have a real good one xxxx

Awwww thanks you gorgeous guys and gals!! Too bloomin close to the big 40 for my liking but yep spoilt rotten and you don't even wanna contemplate what I have eaten!

Fankooo!!!!!
xxxxxxxx

Awwww thanks you gorgeous guys and gals!! Too bloomin close to the big 40 for my liking but yep spoilt rotten and you don't even wanna contemplate what I have eaten!

Fankooo!!!!!
xxxxxxxx

Well, that's the perfect excuse to burn it off with some 'hot birfday lovin!!';)

:party0011: Happy birthday!! :party0011:

happy birthday to you x

Been there, done that ;):D

Well, you know at Birthdays and Christmas and Easter, bank hols, and anyday ending with day you can do it twice!:D:D:D

Hope it was banging!:D

Well, you know at Birthdays and Christmas and Easter, bank hols, and anyday ending with day you can do it twice!:D:D:D

Hope it was banging!:D

Steady now, I'm 38 and get terrible cramp!!! :(:eek:

38?!!!!:eek: You should be very bendy, women don't hit their peak till their 40's do they??
;)

Please don't disappoint me, I am 35 and eagerly awaiting the 'nekkid chandelier swinging' to commence!:D

lol floppy you are nuts!!!
Wow, G you work fast hun.... get him tied back to those bed posts hahaha. Like floppy says 'ding sing ...round 2, 3, 4 &5!!! :)

38?!!!!:eek: You should be very bendy, women don't hit their peak till their 40's do they??

;)

Please don't disappoint me, I am 35 and eagerly awaiting the 'nekkid chandelier swinging' to commence!:D

Ah you see you didn't mention naked chandlier swinging.... that's all good babes, I dingle dangle on a regular basis! You Tarzan, me Jane that kinda thing!!

xx

happy birfdee porgeous! xox
vg-happy-birthday.jpg

julz
xox

Ah you see you didn't mention naked chandlier swinging.... that's all good babes, I dingle dangle on a regular basis! You Tarzan, me Jane that kinda thing!!

xx

Wahey, nuffink wrong with a little bedroom role play!:D:D:D:D

:party0036::party0036::party0036::party0036::party0036::party0036:

Happy Birthday!

Hope you had a lovely day.

x

:party0038::party0038:

Back