Porgeous Reputations has turned Gold !

Yep, yes i am :)

hi, i know it sounds a stupid question but what height/ start weight adn end weight are you. just approx? i've stopped doing the cd mainly because i was wasting money, not doing it right and eating/drinking etc. i started reading the website again lastnight and everyone is doing fab and keep thinkg, balls that could of been me if i'd had my head screwed on. I'm 5' 5". i weighed 15 stone 4lb when i started and weigh about 13 stone 7lb now. i want to get to 10 stone 7. i was looking at your pics as a guess to what i would look like if i ever got my weight off.

Thanks again everyone!!! :D

Helsbels - I am 5ft 1 and started at 14st 1lb, as of today am 8st 10lb. Keep reading and posting and when the time is right jump back on that wagon.

xxxx

thank you. i must admit when i do come on this site i feel like, "yes i'm gonna do" then it all goes belly up (and out) and i eat. thing is when i do eat and stuff my face i feel sick and get upset stomach with not eating so much in the past. i'm my owm worst enemy. how longs it taken you. now i've got my head in the cloads and thinking maybe i can be 3 stone down by xmas

Hey Helsbels - if you start now, you WILL be 3stone down by Christmas....go on, join us!

my email to my cdc i sent yesterday all geared up and ready to start monday has just come back saying she's away till 25 aug. the other cdc i use aint replied yet. i changed cdc cause my first one didn't work on a friday only mon, tue and thur. mind you i was only cheating myeself cause it meant i could eat and drink on a weekend then be good for the rest of the week.

Back