porgeous

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
hey girl u ok!!! how u find being off cd??i cnt get to grips with it which is why im back on it!!!

u look fab by the way

x

Hey hun!!

I'm good thanks and so far maintenance is going smoothly just heading into my 6th months, fingers crossed it continues!

You look pretty perfect from where I'm sitting, do you want to lose more?

Gxx

i wanna lose a stone and half!at least! i dunno how u do it. i found maintenance horrendous. i guess i just need to be educated on food!

plus u can have 3 shakes till bmi 18 now! with the small exception of food!

x

Hey hun!!

I'm good thanks and so far maintenance is going smoothly just heading into my 6th months, fingers crossed it continues!

You look pretty perfect from where I'm sitting, do you want to lose more?

Gxx

Sorry 2 butt in tina and georgie, but doesnt she????? Look perfect i mean! Mind u ure pretty perfect yourself george!

I can honestly say, whilst you two ladies r in the same thread at the same time, that it really in genuinely you two that inspire me and keep me going.

Georgie, just cuz ure transformation is amazing, and u answered my tricky question, oh yeah and sent me a pant pic! lol

And tina, cuz ure pics r just so so amazing, u r just me in another body, a pretty 20something yr old in the wrong body, and the fact that youve gone from pretty big girl 2 stunning slim girl has really really inspired me to do the same.

When i show my friends n family what people have acheived i always show them ure 2 pics.

Thankyou v much both u ladies.

xxxxxxx

Ure pics r so pretty chick, all of them big and small. I showed my little sister ure transformation, and the first thing she said was "oh my god shes so pretty, look danielle, if she can do it, so can you" bless her, she was truely amazed at ure pics. x x x x

Sorry 2 butt in tina and georgie, but doesnt she????? Look perfect i mean! Mind u ure pretty perfect yourself george!

I can honestly say, whilst you two ladies r in the same thread at the same time, that it really in genuinely you two that inspire me and keep me going.

Georgie, just cuz ure transformation is amazing, and u answered my tricky question, oh yeah and sent me a pant pic! lol

And tina, cuz ure pics r just so so amazing, u r just me in another body, a pretty 20something yr old in the wrong body, and the fact that youve gone from pretty big girl 2 stunning slim girl has really really inspired me to do the same.

When i show my friends n family what people have acheived i always show them ure 2 pics.

xxxxxxx

What a lovely thing to say thank you!! Although I'm not sure that my pant pic shouldn't of just scared the hell outta ya!

xxx

i wanna lose a stone and half!at least! i dunno how u do it. i found maintenance horrendous. i guess i just need to be educated on food!

plus u can have 3 shakes till bmi 18 now! with the small exception of food!

x

Not sure I can see where you are gonna find that stone and a half but I know we each know ourselves best! Did you go up the plans last time.... can't recommend it enough, taught me loads about what I could eat and portion control.

xxx

xxxxxxx

i so agree :)

:D

yeh ive got a stomach like a shopping bag!!!!!!

LOL!! I am what I affectionately call, baggy and a bit loose the seams! It's all fine when i stand up straight but not to great when I bend over... oooer missus!!

x

i will have some on my tummy too, but i dont care better than having a fat belly ...

you both look great anyway..

porgous could not see any in your pic's :)

yeh ive got a stomach like a shopping bag!!!!!!

Is it really bad chick or just loose skin? Have u done any gym or anything? Whats ure total loss now?

Thats what im worried bout, cuz i can see mine coming already.

x x x

wow that really is amazin chick. well anyway this girl in the sun,little older than us, shed lost 9stone, and she got a tummy tuck, but im scared of operations, so not sure itd be an option 4 me. Would u? x

was she from pembrokeshire? a friend of mine lost 9 s tone doing ww and she was in the paper.. :)

Didn't see it but an amazing achievement, I would never say absolutely no to cosmetic surgery but at the moment don't feel I would want to.

xx

Back