pork mince

mylastchance

hi i'm on extra easy and this is my second week - any ideas of what to do with pork mince for dinner...

I am not sure if you can get extra lean pork mince (bimbo moment) but if that is what it is, then it's a fab free food you can make loads of meals out of it. Otherwise you'll have to syn it of course....

Some ideas....

Meatballs
Lasagne
Shepherds (type) pie
Pasta bake
Chilli...

what do you fancy?

I think if you cook it, then rinse it with boiling water you could still use it even if it isnt the lean mince x

I mix pork mince with lean beef mince herbs, onion etc for the yummiest homemade burgers!

Its tescos british pork - reduced fat

carton is 500 g

per 125g
calories 160 cal
sugar 0
fat 5.9g
saturated 2.3g
salt 0.3

what you think is it free

calories - 16

Hi mylastchance, i just calculated it for you on SW website and its coming up free, as long as its the Healthy Eating British pork mince (95% fat free) xx

thanks for checking that for me - will get hang of it - i'm making 1 syn cupcakes at minute . will let you all know how it turns out

Mix it with a chopped up peeled apple, thyme, an egg and make yummy apple & pork burgers - I serve mine with sweet potato wedges, caramalised onions (just add cider viniger and sweetner) and salad - GORGEOUS!!

Pork is a much forgotten about ingredient imo!

just turned it into a meatloaf but will copy that idea for next time - sounds lush. 1 syn cupcakes turned out ok. dont know what i expected really. filling enough but that was after 6 ---:eek: only 6 syns but..

Mix it with a chopped up peeled apple, thyme, an egg and make yummy apple & pork burgers - I serve mine with sweet potato wedges, caramalised onions (just add cider viniger and sweetner) and salad - GORGEOUS!!

Oh yes - trying this for a late lunch :) Thanks!

Back