PORK PIES IN MY FRIDGE

Sarahbt21

So my boyfriend went to the market today and bought a bag a pork pies, hes gone out and im on my own, thinking about them sat in the fridge :(.... wish he was on a diet too, would be much easier :sigh:

If im on a diet my hubby is too :) n dnt buy half as much cr@p food kids eat more fruit also n my eldest whose 10 eats nearly all teas that i do so its alot easier :)

Ah thats good. I cook alot of slimming worls recipes so he eats them but hes naturally slim and can eat what he likes so he has crisps, pork pies, chocolate bars everything i try to avoid lol . I love pork pies too, there my fave

Ignore them.

Paint your nails or clean your teeth, but don't go near them, you'll only feel bad and it really isn't worth it.

chin up sweetie

xxx

Step away from the pork pies ;o).....xx

Ugh that's the worst - I've been trying to avoid some walkers crisps in the cupboard like the plague. You can do it!

x

Thanks everyone, iv put them right at the back so i cant see them. Just made mousakka from slimming world mag so gonna fill up on that and some veg :)

Just remember one buffet pork pie is 10 syns I can think of plenty of things to use syns for rather than waste a whole 10 on a tiny pie.

I'd bin them lol

Me and hubby have a deal, he can eat whatever he wants at work but when he's in the house / with me - it's SW only!!

Back