Porridge and Bars

jcjazzy

Silver Member
Hi all, another query before I go to first weigh in tomorrow.Is it ok to have 1 porridge and 1 bar each day? I want to try and think about what to order rather than wait til I get there!Much oblged

Yes, no restriction other than max 1 bar each day. There is some confusion about the porridge but I don't think there's an official line on maximum, but most people would say 1 per day as well.

We were told that the bars have been reformulated to make them slightly softer so now hav emarinally more calories (11, or 17) but not enough to make any difference to weight loss.

I should question this myself really. I have heard people say 1 pack only too.

I just never asked as i like variety with every meal, but i shall make note and ask on thursday and post here. If any one else see their LLC maybe they can ask also

I find one porridge in the morning and one bar in the evening (with the soup and a shake in between) more than heavy enough, if you know what I mean.

Oh and good luck with the first weigh in jazzy!!

Thanks Sean,Huseyin and Foxtrot.Just wanted to check i haven't got the wrong end of the stick! I would like the variety too.
Thanks Foxtrot for the best wishes for the weigh-in.I hope it goes well as I'm feeling really seedy today and p..d off!Have drank loads if water but feel queasy have vague tummy pains.Hope tomorrow is a better day! :D

Back