Porridge

enlightenme2

Life is brass right now
I've just recently discovered the wonders of porridge and as I've 4 meals to eat a day, I was wondering if eating 2 a day would slow the weightloss? Thanx

nop, it wont hun.
I sometimes have 2 in one go if i feel the need!
Enjoy! :D
xx

Its best to stick to 4 if you can I spoke to my CDC about this aswell I was having 3 sachets a day but struggling with the 4th. However since that chat I am allowed the bars now so I have a shake for breakfast, soup for lunch, shake for tea and then during the evening eat a bar...sorted.
Love the porridge the apple and cinnamon one is my favourite x x

awww i have just got what you meant by reading the other post, my bad x x

Thanx Lizz, I'm not confident enough to eat 2 in one sitting, I always hang on to one before i go to bed, just in case the pig out monster wants to get me :eatdrink023:

i actually never have my porridge in the morning....i only ever have it at night as that's when i feel i need something warm to eat. i used to love the soups but i have really gone off those!
xxx

i eat it with a really small spoon as well as it lasts longer! lol
xx

I save my porridge for a 'treat' on Saturday and Sundays! lol

I doing the same this weekend as i think i will manage my TOTM better doing that

I shouldn't think so, I have had days where I have 3 - I love apple and cinnamon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME TOO! :D
i used to hate it....i go through such phases! lol.
Now, i'm back being in love with it again! :)

x

ME TOO! :D
i used to hate it....i go through such phases! lol.
Now, i'm back being in love with it again! :)

x

Yeah I am only on day 9 and I am a bit sick of the porridge. Loved it last week. I always had it last thing and preferred the plain with a sprinkle of cinnamon. I had one a day but right now I can't stomach porridge.

I'm gonna force one down me for breakfast tomorrow though. Lol.

Also I think I am getting bored of the shakes too. Lol. Lately I am finding it difficult to decide what I am in the mood for because I am not particularly in the mood for any particular flavour.

Saying that, when I do choose, I quite enjoy the shakes. Very tasty.

So far have tasted the caramel and cranberry bar. Like both for different reasons. I like the chewiness of the caramel and the overall flavour of the cranberry. Basically I have been making a bar last all day- taking little bites during the day.

:)

Also I think I am getting bored of the shakes too. Lol. Lately I am finding it difficult to decide what I am in the mood for because I am not particularly in the mood for any particular flavour.

:)

i dont even choose mine now. I just pick up a blue packet and make it up...i am a real emotional eater and decided that post CD i might not always eat what im in the mood for but thats life....so i find this helps a lot! :D
stops me from being to faddy with the shakes and gives me a surprise! lol
xx

I love the apple and cinnamon porridge!! x x

Back