• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Porridge

Hello :)

Im thinking of changing my breakfast's coz starting to get a bit bored of the same thing most days - fruit and yogurt.

So would like to know about porridge please. What brands are free/synned/hex's? I dont have my book at the moment so have no idea and would appreciate info from anyone who takes porridge and would know.

Thanks in advance :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

hannata

I can haz cake?
if you are familiar with Kelloggs All Bran, they are basically pieces made up with that kind of bran. A bit like a really hardcore version of ryvita... lol. Its not to everyones taste but I quite like them with a banana smooshed over it. And I've also heard of people breaking it up and mixing it with their porridge, softens it up x

Thats fab info thank you, great as well that the sachets are the exact amount :)

I buy normal porridge oats and use 28g each day. If you get a pack of the square, nesting lunches from paperchase the smallest one holds pretty much the right amount so you can get away without measuring. Lakeland did a pack of 10 mini plastic boxes and one of those holds dead on 28g.

I make my porridge with water then add frozen blueberries and vanilla yogurt. Lovely stuff!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins