Portion Control

magb

I seem to be having a new post everyday at the moment! I do have LOTS of questions though and generally like to moan when dieting! I know eating what I should is all good, but I actually have no idea of what the right portion is. My family use rather large plates and we always used to fill them, pile up the food. Now I'm wondering, what is a 'normal' portion size?

enough to fill you up!

atkins is renowed for letting you eat loads so great for big eaters! after a week or two you wont be so hungry but until then, meak meat and more meat...oh and your 3 cups of veg/salad per day x

I have recently bought 2 smaller plates (they called them salad plates) and we are trying to use them for our meals, and I have to say, it does work, sure we are eating less but you still feel you have had a full meal.
Bren xx

I think that's a good idea, our plates are HUGE and I always used to fill them. I need a smaller plate, that way I am still getting my plate full and I may trick my mind into thinking it's eating the same!

I think that's a good idea, our plates are HUGE and I always used to fill them. I need a smaller plate, that way I am still getting my plate full and I may trick my mind into thinking it's eating the same!

It works, honest!

I'm not the one to answer this question, that's for sure. :D

I may just bump up one of my special breakfast posts. :)

Last edited:
Back