Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

portion distortion

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by babyblues, 12 June 2009 Social URL.

1. babyblues

babyblues Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.42%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    iv been having my wobbles regarding why im doing this over the past 24 hours. iv come to a few conclusions, but this web link hit home a bit harder. educating myself about portion control/calories/calories burnt via excersise.

jsut a short 3 mins quiz to test ur general knowledge about the above issues. only snag is, it doesnt give you a summery of your results, so keep a mental track of how many u got right/wrong

enjoy

NHLBI-Portion Distortion Quiz

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wannabesize10

wannabesize10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    wow makes you think hey ! - thanks for that hmmm now i want food ... no no a nce green tea lol;)

4. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Cool quiz-I got more wrong than I got right though.

5. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Actually I was quite good at this. Years of failed calorie counting have stood me in good stead!

6. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I wasnt very good, with only 5 right for the first one. Did a bit better on second with 11 right.
    When my brother and I were always-hungry teenagers my mum bought 3/4lb of mince for the family of four. I've made a mince meal with 1lb of meat for years and my kids are still younger. Portions are most definately bigger now.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.