positive and negative thinking!!!

FloridaGirl

Right!!! come on everyone!! lets all have a serious chat with ouselves :copon:
Get those negative thoughts out of your mind, no matter how hard you are finding it or how bad you feel :jelous:
For the past few days I have struggled due to all the easter eggs around me and I ve been thinking that I want to give up and eat!!!!! But I woke up this morning and said to myself that no negative thing is going to enter my head today and I feel fantastic :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I got weighed today and only lost 1lb (so what!!! thats not going to stop me from being slim!!)
Had my 1st shake and instead of thinking yak! I'd rather eat something proper, I thought to myself yum yum!!! I keep telling myself 'I can do this, its so easy'
and for the first time ever I dont feel hungry :eek: !!! its amazing!!!!!
If you are struggling get on here and get happy thoughts and positive thoughts going round your head!!!! Good luck everyone!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

wow, what a great post, your right the more we doubt ourselves the harder it is......i'm only on day 2 and ive started as well, and i'm thinking, if i stop and start again next week, it won't matter as i've ages to go until my holiday and i can easy get 2 stone off, yadiyadiya.....

but thats not the point, if i don't start now when i'm motivated, i won't and then i'll leave it too late to get it all off........its just the demon voice trying to demotivate me off the track......

Yes, re-programme your mind so only positive thoughts come in and success will be yours! I'm lovin' this LT diet so much, I'm worried I might go too far.....Already my OH is begging me to stop as he loved me still at 14 stone 9lbs (my heaviest) I'm now the lowest weight since he's known me (6 and a half years) But I'm SO happy melting away............

It's always been one of my favourite sayings ....

If you think you can or think you can't ...... you're right!

second day of positive thinking and boy I feel great!!!! I am not tempted in any way even though my house is still filled with easter eggs!!!! all that sweet stuff would only give me tooth ache anyway!!!!

Thanks for this great post florida girl- I'm going to keep looking at it and its going to be the most important part of the diet apart from the shakes.
fell off the train last night but back on this morning

Back