Positive thinking

vanda

plodding away
Hi all

Have been faffing about with my weight all last year after previously doing well on SW. Early last year had a car accident followed by some difficult events and I put some weight back on. Have since struggled to get a grip, have been toying with meal replacements, tried WW and have just been thinking I was always going to be fat, even went to a Lighter Life info session on Saturday and fully intended to start next week. Since then have seen the light (hoorah) :D

I may be heavier than I was this time last year but I am still a lot lighter than I was this time 2 years ago and am celebrating this with my new natty ticker thing. Am still feeling pleased with myself that I actually managed to work out how to get one! ;)

Anyway have been shopping tonight, mainly around sw guidelines but at the mo i am not going to go to a class dont think i can do with the stress of being weighed and i dont want to get obsessive again. I intend to carry on with the support from these boards and see how i get on.
Hope to get to know you over the next few weeks.

Vanda

Hi Vanda

It is so fantastic that you are focussing on your successes. Well done on your fantastic loss so far and good luck for your new adventure!

BTW- great taste shown in your choice of ticker lol

Wow! you sound so positive!
Good luck on your journey, and if you need help, just holler, the peeps on here are the bestest for advice, etc!

Hi Vanda and welcome :)

You have done fantastically well thus far and cannot wait to see your progression xx

You go for it girl! You've made the right choice with SW, no counting points and PLENTY of real food! Good luck!

Back