Possible Mini Dublin Meet - Interested??

Gen

Normal
Hey guys... following on from something that started on Sarahs (Westiegirls) thread I am just putting it out there to see what kind of interest there is for a mini Minimins Dublin meet early next year.

The dates I am thinking of are 30/31st January or 6/7th February.

Anyone any comments/suggestions about these dates??

In relation to accommodation I have a link with the Hilton in Dublin and will possibly be a good deal for anyone travelling... I can check that out when we know numbers better :D:D

So........................ what ya waiting for lol

Gen xx

I might be interested flights are cheap, but hotel looks a bit steep is there anywhere else centrally located that might be cheaper?

Hey Lisa Marie... I have hotel contacts here so will see what interest there is for the meet first and then see what kind of rate would be available!!

I'm very very very keen on a Dublin meet. I need my Ireland fix especially if it's Baile athe Claith (sp?). :D

Tah honey. xx

hmmmm....think I could be persuaded :)

keep me posted on the details pls ....

Debz x

I am in Dublin and would be very interested as well. Love to put faces to names!!

Bumpty bump... seems to be a bit of interest in a Dublin meet at the moment so thought I would bump this up!!!

Put names down to see how many are interested and then maybe we could start looking at dates??? or even put the month that suits ya best beside ur name or something along those lines lol

I'd be interested in meeting all you mad things in person!

I'm flexible on timing too as haven't booked summer holidays yet, so anytime in the next few months.......

Dublin meet
Gen
Becky
Minz

I'd be interested in meeting all you mad things in person!

I'm flexible on timing too as haven't booked summer holidays yet, so anytime in the next few months.......

Dublin meet
Gen
Becky
Minz

Eh I never said I was going ha ha ha ha

what about July or August to get a start on it??

Eh I never said I was going ha ha ha ha

what about July or August to get a start on it??
Eh, sorry but you're names on the list so you ARE going!

July or August are YEEEEAAARS away, but I'm up for it.

Back