I just don't understand men!!

No - you're not desperate - just wanting to believe that he is who he says he is. But I've got a fiver that I'd bet that he's not.

I was very open about sex etc when talking online to guys too - and tbh, it just made them think that I was up for it, no strings etc. (which I might well have been at times lol) but they don't all just think that you're a liberated woman, alas!

Double standards rule still!

xxxxx

There is not much to understand about men Anna. We are only interested in beer, watching sports and imagining we are all studs. I of course do not need to imagine - so people tell me.

As a man, I can tell you 100%, this chappy is either married or a player - either way, you deserve better. If he is genuine (and I really don't think he will be), he needs to learn how to speak to women better.

I wouldn't waste anytime even thinking about him.

sorry but I have to agree with everyone else that he isn't single. It's obvious that you dont want it to be true but we can all see it without those feelings getting in the way and clouding our vision.

Don't want to see you hurt but I think if you carry on the way you have been then that will happen, trust me I've been there and I didn't want to believe the signs either so carried on trusting far too long.

Yep he's a player honey!!!

Don't waste any more time on him..... unfortunately there are a lot of men on the internet like him and their traits are all the same!! There are some good ones but just a little difficult to find!!!

Sorry babes!

Hi Brad, Katie & Karen- thanks a millionfor the replies & the advice.. looks like I'm on to a LOSER so, ah well back to the drawing-board for me...

I was told today that apparantly women outnumber men by a long way in Ireland at the moment so might have to start looking a liitle further afield... maybe China... could be worth a visit lol!!

Anyway he's outta my life & outta my head (ya right if only it were THAT easy...*PING* & the whole thing disappears), still checking my phone every 20 seconds for a text!!!

My cousin reckons that the next one will be a goodun' somewhere between the perv. & the trainspotter!!

Hiya Anna - long time, no speak !!!

sounds like Mr.Sex is messing with ur head :rolleyes: I hate that !

Have been out with couple of guys like that in the past and it really screwed me up :(

Happily settled now.....but, if I were you, I would tread very carefully.....part of me thinks you should be elusive and a little less 'available'....but then I think wtf why should YOU play mind games too.....(I'm with u - I sooo hate mind games....cos ur either interested in someone or ur not...endof)

Men are sooo weird sometimes....mind you they probably think the same of us....catch 22 !

Sorry I can't be more helpful....hope you get it sorted cos I know wot it's like to go over and over stuff in ur head...the last txt, last convo etc etc.....and u end up goin round in circles and beating urself up over it - NOT good !

Keep us posted.....

love

Debz
xx

Hey Debz girl!!

How you doing? Thanks for the reply, ya he is messing with my head big time..

But it's less & less every day, isn't it mad how someone you only 'know' for a very short time can have such a large & negitive impact on your life???

Anyway as long as he stays away I will be fine... just something to help get me through the day really as I HATE MY JOB & my boss is a psycho...I suppose I'm in quite a vulnerable position & unfortunately these bankers can sniff it out a mile off!!

Well done on the weight loss girl, you are doing so well, can't wait to meet everyone in Dublin in June!

Take care,
Anna

Just thought I'd give you all a quick update-

Well, I held out & didn't contact him again & he texted me from the UK that evening & when he got back we were chatting again for a while...

I then went on holiday for a week to Italy (yes I know lucky me ;) & we chatted a couple of times when i was over there too.

Since I have been back we have been in more or less constant communication... I really like this guy even though we haven't met yet we have been chatting for over a month now for one reason or another & plan to meet fairly soon..

I have been very honest with my reservations about him & he has put my mind at rest but not overly so either which makes me think he may just be on the straight...

Who knows? maybe he is, maybe he isn't but I feel like I would like to meet him anyway & see what happens... sometimes we have to take chances in life!

Thank you all for your advice & posts at the very least you opened my eyes to some possible realities & I will be on the look out for any evidence though not too obsessively (not really a bunny-boiler!!)

Back