****DUBLIN MEET**** - 17th-19th September 2010

Which suits best.. August or September for Dublin meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It really was fantastic Karen, from start to finish. I loved every single one of the girls. Some of them surprised me, some of them were EXACTLY as I expected.
I really want to say a very special thank you to Mitten for suggesting both the Hotel, and Cactus Jacks. Both places were spot on, (apart from very weird little window from the bathroom to the bedroom!!! lol).
Im definitely going to come over for a Brummie meet in the new year. Its my mission.
xx

It really was fantastic Karen, from start to finish. I loved every single one of the girls. Some of them surprised me, some of them were EXACTLY as I expected.
I really want to say a very special thank you to Mitten for suggesting both the Hotel, and Cactus Jacks. Both places were spot on, (apart from very weird little window from the bathroom to the bedroom!!! lol).
Im definitely going to come over for a Brummie meet in the new year. Its my mission.
xx

Yes, I second that - a very big thanks you to Mitten for her really excellent suggestions.

Something to note or any future Dublin meets the hotel provides a 3rd bed for 10 euros a night extra. When we left our room on Sunday there was one o those beds outside the room next door. Yes it was a fold up bed but very thick and luxurious. So that would mean 3 people could share for 109 euros.

Pam

Sorry I've been awol guys.... My summary of the Dublin meet is as follows...

NEVER LAUGHED SOOO MUCH IN ALL MY LIFE!!!!

Had a great nite... all lovely lovely people. Not one bit awkward, well maybe for the first ten mins or so, but after that was as if we knew each other years!!!

Minz is the funniest person I think I have ever met.... had such a pain in my stomach and back of my head :rolleyes: from laughing :D:D:D:D

Great nite and as mitts says wish I could do that every saturday night

xxxxxxxxxxx

I agree - thanks so much Mitten for the super organising....the hotel was great and Cactus Jacks was FAB! Wish I could do it all again (but this time I'd remember to capture Pammy's 'faces' in the piccies - never know when you'll need to pull a new one LOL).

I agree - thanks so much Mitten for the super organising....the hotel was great and Cactus Jacks was FAB! Wish I could do it all again (but this time I'd remember to capture Pammy's 'faces' in the piccies - never know when you'll need to pull a new one LOL).

I think I have been captured pulling enough faces on the night lol.

Pam

Wish I'd been there Girls - perhaps next year. I would be up for a Brummie meet if at a time I'm able to come x

Any chance of another Dublin/Ireland meet? Galway, perhaps?

How could I go about doing that? I don't know too many of the posters here nevermind the Irish ones!
Is there a central list of them and I'll float the idea!

Just start a new thread in meets and events with a poll for suggested dates.

Xx

What airport would you go to for Galway? x

Galway Airport 10min
Dublin Airport 2.5 hrs
Shannon Airport 1.5 hrs
Knock Airport 1hr

Back