Possible to mix SS and SS+?

Mala

Hi, got a question for all you experts out there. I've nearly done my first week on SS and it's been fine, but I have sometimes felt that 3 packs haven't been quite enough. And I drink a lot of coffee at work but as much as I've tried, I just dont enjoy it black. Having a white coffee would really help when I'm fed up with water but feel like having "something". Especially in the evenings, when I could have a decaff before bedtime :)

So.... I've been thinking about doing SS+ so I can have my milk but not always have a 4th pack every day if I can manage without. Would my CDC allow me to buy 28 packs one week on SS+, and if I haven't used them all, do SS and buying 21 packs the next week and so on?

Any idea how much the difference will be in weight loss on the 2 plans? I think it should still be quite a good weight loss on only 615 calories on SS+ but just wondered if anyone who has gone from one stage to the other has noticed much difference?

Cheers!
x

hi mala,
i am doing a SS /SS+ combination in the same way.
i only have 3 meals but i allow myself 200mls skimmed milk (although i dont need the whole amount).
the difference in the weightloss doing this isnt noticeable and ketosis is still easily achieved.

Im constantly mixing & matching my days lol

Some days i have ss 100% as it were and others ss+ with milk AND a meal lol

It works for me and my CDC is more than pleased with my weightloss and management of it.

x hope that helps!

I mix SS and SS+ depending on what I feel like and am happy with my weight loss. I don't think there is much variation between the two, and I think its a case of thinking what best suits your lifestyle so that you are able to keep it going.

i asked my cdc this same question last week as i find i do brill one week and the next i need a bit more like ss+ and she said its not possible i need to sick to one or the other, and im on a 4 week probation just now on ss... however i have been ss+ a bit. sometimes i wonder about my cdc

i asked my cdc this same question last week as i find i do brill one week and the next i need a bit more like ss+ and she said its not possible i need to sick to one or the other, and im on a 4 week probation just now on ss... however i have been ss+ a bit. sometimes i wonder about my cdc

Not possible ?

Can you ask her why as I'd love her logic behind that answer LOL

Think it's really just the mental battle. If you allow somethings sometimes...where does it stop?

I do have milk in my tea and coffee....but really won't allow myself to pick at things or have another pack. Not Cambridge guidelines - but all I can say it that it has worked fine for ME.

Guess it's up to you really!

My CDC says its fine to have SS+ meals when I fancy them, which is generally weekends. Mentally I have no problem at all going back to SS, and by having the meals I don't ever pick at anything I shouldn't, and I really enjoy eating. I guess it is finding the right diet for you, which is why they have the different plans.

I dont 'pick' either being on SS+ but certainly would if i was soley on SS for a fact!!!

Different strokes for different folks etc! :D

and im on a 4 week probation just now on ss... however i have been ss+ a bit. sometimes i wonder about my cdc

Probation - what does this mean - will she sack you if you fail??

My CD has got me down as SS+, 3 CD and a 200 meal and I then have the option of doing SS for a day or two if I want to. Am very pleased with my losses and it keeps me on the straight and narrow having the option of a meal if I want it. Rainbow, your counsellor doesn't sound very helpful or supportive.

never EVER heard of someone being on probation before! How odd!!!!
I would be looking for an alternitive CDC just in case you "fail"...you might end up doing yourself a favour by swapping!
VERY weird!

xx

Back