Post Hols weigh in!!!!!!

Well done hun, hope you had a nice holiday x

ooo no not size 10 mhm!!! not yet anyways! I meant in the 10st bracket lol

ahhhhh size 10....goes of to dreamland :)

hi lisa, welcome home and well done on your loss....hope you had a good time!!

thats ace! well done!! i'm waiting till a week mon as bh this week, besides its 'blob week' again and not had a dump for 3 days! tmi!!

Lol Lisa! My sis is a bit of a lush too!!!!

My birthday is also in October, just after my wedding anniversary. I have told my OH I will be a cheap date this year as I'm going to stick to LT right through till I hit my target (which could be any time between November and Christmas at the rate I'm going at the moment.) To me reaching my target is more important and my OH is happy to celebrate both (and his birthday) with my cooking at home.

Is your sister's birthday the beginning, middle or end of the month? She has about 6 weeks (maybe more) to do LT beforehand so could lose about 2 stone in the time if she stuck to it. She could always refeed for her birthday then go back on afterwards. Alternatively she may be so impressed with her losses and you sticking to LT while away that she decides to do what I am doing and celebrate at a later date!

Encourage her to give it a go, you and I both know how it can change your life for the better.

Good luck.

x

Back