+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+* WW Edition

Just joined yesterday, can't believe the amount of food you can have! Nervous about first weigh in because I feel like im eating too much to be losing?!

Tonight's dinner was hot and spicy marinated chicken breast with home made savoury rice... Was delish! :)

image-2019478771.jpg

Had a lovely egg salad for my tea tonight made by my mum (excuse the 1970s plate) food always tastes so much nicer when someone else makes it! X

Attachments

• image-1397263307.jpg
    image-1397263307.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 414
Louise24 said:
Had a lovely egg salad for my tea tonight made by my mum (excuse the 1970s plate) food always tastes so much nicer when someone else makes it! X

Loving the plate ;0) yup food sure does always taste nicer when someone else does it,my OH makes a nice egg salad :0)

CLH_X3 said:
How many points for just the Kiev ? How did u do it ?

The Kiev was a chicken breast stuffed with a spoonful of garlic and herb philidelphia and then dipped in egg the breadcrumbs. I have pointed it as 8 (4 for chicken, 1 for egg, 2 for breadcrumbs and 1 for philidelphia).

The new potatoes are 4 points for 200g.

Louise24 said:

Looks tasty and quite filling :)

mrsgosling3 said:
The Kiev was a chicken breast stuffed with a spoonful of garlic and herb philidelphia and then dipped in egg the breadcrumbs. I have pointed it as 8 (4 for chicken, 1 for egg, 2 for breadcrumbs and 1 for philidelphia).

The new potatoes are 4 points for 200g.

Kiev sounds good :0)

Hey foodies,

I'm struggling! I have herbs in my garden, I know the first is dill, coriander at the end! What is in between the two? I'm not sure it's fully grown yet! But I forgot what I planted! It looks like cress but I know I never planted cress!

Attachments

• image-3631654465.jpg
    image-3631654465.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 287
Grass?! :) ha

The Kiev does look nice, don't know if it looks 8pp nice though

Hey foodies,

I'm struggling! I have herbs in my garden, I know the first is dill, coriander at the end! What is in between the two? I'm not sure it's fully grown yet! But I forgot what I planted! It looks like cress but I know I never planted cress!

It looks like it might be basil to me. The first two leaves look like that and then the proper basil leaves emerge from inbetween.

Atomic pink said:
It looks like it might be basil to me. The first two leaves look like that and then the proper basil leaves emerge from inbetween.

Cheers! Okay I'll see what happens next then :)

Back