+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+* WW Edition

Chicken breast, new potatoes, green beans, mushrooms and courgettes in a Ww garlic and herb bag - 9pp :)

Attachments

• image-1491891904.jpg
    image-1491891904.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 228
mrsgosling3 said:
Chicken breast, new potatoes, green beans, mushrooms and courgettes in a Ww garlic and herb bag - 9pp :)

Yummy, that looks delish! :) how many pp for the potatoes? There's loads on there and I've avoided buying them up til now cos I feel they're quite high for what you get... :-( xx

mrsgosling3 said:
It was gorgeous - next time will put more veg in with it - maybe baby corn and peppers

Can you get those bags in supermarkets?

mrsgosling3 said:
I got it from the Ww meetings - think that's the only place you can get them from

Cheers, I do WW online! I wonder if any of those oh so juicy bags are free/low points if anyone knows?

mrsgosling3 said:

Hey! Did you put the potatoes in the wee bag too?? Got one of those maggi so juicy bags and im Not sure whether to cook the potatoes separately or not?! :-/ x

cat-bee said:
Hey! Did you put the potatoes in the wee bag too?? Got one of those maggi so juicy bags and im Not sure whether to cook the potatoes separately or not?! :-/ x

Wee bag sounds kinda wrong lol

Sea bass with ginger chillies and parsley my hubby is making for tea. Just manage to get a pic before it went in the oven.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3658530558.jpg
    image-3658530558.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 181
cat-bee said:

I put it all in the bag. X

Spinach & Ricotta tortellini in a tomato & garlic sauce with mushrooms topped with rocket, halloumi & balsamic vinegar 14pp

Attachments

• image-1759837776.jpg
    image-1759837776.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 195
Back