pounds to lose by may 2011(everyone welcome!)

Ooooh I wish I'd joined this sooner, this is perfect for me! It's my mums birthday in June and what could make her happier than seeing a healthy, beautiful young woman for her daughter lol :)
So put me down for 57lbs, if I do extra special I may have to raise the number higher but let's take this one step at a time 57lbs is alot of weight to lose lololol!! Oooh I'm excited, let's do this!

Hey truehoneybuns welcome to the challenge :) i think challenges are a great way to keep you going when things get rough! because they instantly remind you of what you want to achieve and by when and for what reason! :) so best of luck and keep letting us know how youre getting on! What diet or "nutritional correction" are you doing?? :) x

pudge- 90lbs to go! -8, 82lbs to go!
Miss Mango: 50lbs to go!
mistysmummy 59.5 lbs to go!
WelshCake 37 to go!
SammyE: 46lbs to go!
soccermom to lose 5olbs - 3.5lbs lost so far
Miss_kassy 77lbs to go!
86alpzzyj - 16.5lbs to lose
Ria - 17lbs to lose (currently 12 stone 10lbs)
truehoneybuns-57lbs to go!

Thanks Pudge!! I'm not following a particular diet, I've just cut down on my binge-a-lot habits and trying to make sure I eat food that fills me rather than empty snacks that leave me wanting to constantly eat. I've become a gym bunny though, working out the best part of an hour with cardio and strength training regularly. My first week's been great just need to keep up the momentum and I'm sure this challenge will help keep me on my toes :D

Hey! Great group! I want to get to target by next summer, so 56lbs to go for me! :)
x

Miss Mango: 50lbs to go!
WelshCake 37 to go!
Miss_kassy 77lbs to go!
HBB - 56lbs to go!

I've lost 2lbs this week so time for an update :D Good to have you on board hbb :)

Miss Mango: 50lbs to go! -2lbs, 48lbs to go!
WelshCake 37 to go!
Miss_kassy 77lbs to go!
HBB - 56lbs to go!

welcome HBB and best of luck :) MISSMANGO!! fantastic job this week :D wooo,, 2lbs gone forever :) x

Aww, had a really nice day today.
After getting called a fat pr**k yesterday at ASDA I was feeling pretty poo, especially as I'd lost quite a lot that week, I was at work today and one of the customers commented that I looked like I'd lost weight, and I got home today and my housemate said I looked thinner in the face, which put me in such a good mood! :) Come on Monday and the next WI!

Hbb x

Aww, had a really nice day today.
After getting called a fat pr**k yesterday at ASDA I was feeling pretty poo, especially as I'd lost quite a lot that week, I was at work today and one of the customers commented that I looked like I'd lost weight, and I got home today and my housemate said I looked thinner in the face, which put me in such a good mood! :) Come on Monday and the next WI!

Hbb x
Aww that is SO rude of them :mad: Some people are so nasty and insensitive. Sorry they made you feel so bad - but I'm glad to hear that those nice people made up for that later on - at least there are some good'uns out there somewhere - well done on your losses :)

I'll try for 50 lbs. Going to make a pot of that super speed soup tomorrow to give my weight loss a boost for the next weigh-in.

hey everyone! hope youre all doing well today...can you believe only a month till Christmas!!

Glad your in a good mood hbb...i use those ciritcisms and rude names as an incentive to keep pushing on...keep at it and we shall be slim in no time :)

hey kittkandy ive put you down for 55lbs is that alright? i fyou want to change it just change it and repost it :) best of luck!

welcome mixedspice69 ive added you to the challenge..best of luck...soup sounds good ;)

hey mistysmummy ive updated your loss,,, well done thats great on getting a shiny....keep it up girlie :)

mistysmummy 59.5 lbs to go!-1.5, 58lbs to go!
WelshCake 37 to go!
Miss_kassy 77lbs to go!
HBB - 56lbs to go!
Mixedspice69 - 50lbs to go!
Kittykandy - 55lbs to go!

Not sure if my goal to lose it all by next year is realistic but i'll stick it down anyway. it went on in 2 years it would be nice if came off a little faster!

WelshCake 37 to go!
Miss_kassy 77lbs to go!
HBB - 56lbs to go!
CatCrazy - 73lbs to go

So angry with myself... I jumped on the scales yesterday morning... 5lbs down... went out last night, got totally smashed and ate nandos... scales now say only 2lbs down... WHY do I do it?? :(

WelshCake 37 to go!
SammyE: to lose 46lbs! - 2lbs lost - 44lbs to go
Miss_kassy 77lbs to go!
HBB - 56lbs to go!
CatCrazy - 73lbs to go

hey good luck catcrazy!!... shoot for the moon and work your butt off and youll get there :) that what im gonna do...might ask for some more willpower for christmas..:)

Ahhh sammyE i think most people do this...well i do,, before i started lt i did the same thing id work mybum off until the day i got under 15 and into the 14s and the suddenly id go off and ruin it all!! havent got a clue why!! its like a part of me didnt want to get into the 14's! weird...
just get back on board and keep working and put it behind you..youll be fine :) x

Hi I wanna join!! ^.^

I have a goal of 4 and half stone by July to then try for a baby as when I am at target my body will be healthier to cope and I won't have blood pressure trouble. I always find my bp goes up the bigger i am and hope for an easier birth next time!

Want to lose half stone by Xmas!

So in all about 63lbs

I know I can do it have been close before in just space of 7 months.

Expecting to sts this week though. As had 3 bad days as am so ill thanks to the third cold in 3 months and having my 3 yr old to deal with and oh's 16 month old!

Good luck everyone!

hey leeanne best of luck! you sound determined and you have something to work for so good luck!.. therees also a christmas challenge lurking around the place somewhere if you want to join that too. ive added you to the challenge so just update everyweek and let us know how youre doing..you can do it :) x

WelshCake 37 to go!
SammyE: to lose 46lbs! - 2lbs lost - 44lbs to go
Miss_kassy 77lbs to go!
HBB - 56lbs to go!
CatCrazy - 73lbs to go
leeanne910 - 63lbs to go!

So angry with myself... I jumped on the scales yesterday morning... 5lbs down... went out last night, got totally smashed and ate nandos... scales now say only 2lbs down... WHY do I do it?? :(

Because you are still living. Ok, for some its strict strict strict all the way until they get to goal but you're still enjoying the good things while getting there. It might take a wee bit longer but you're also learning how it all works so much better for when you are maintaining, if you know what I mean. AND anyway, most of the 3lb gain will be fluid weight due to the salt in nandos and the alcohol so it will be back off in days

@ Pudge - 55lbs is perfect! Cheers :D

I expect to gain tomorrow which is my official weigh in day. Went to see the Xmas lights today and ate Krispy Kremes.

I was so good up until leaving the house :/

kittykandy..if i had access to krispy kremes i would never lose weight, good job i dont live in england! dont worry, youll get on ok,,good luck for this week everyone!:) x

Back