Power to the People!

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
As many of you know, I have long been an advocate of looking beyond the weight and the food and addressing the issues which cause weight gain in the first instance.

Thankfully, this is a stance that is also being taken up by other Cambridge Counsellors such as Icemoose whom I recommended to take the same NLP course & accreditation that I did.

Cambridge Head Office have just published the latest edition of their Inspirations Magazine (Sept 07) which has many fascinating articles of interest including my own which features on the left hand middle page - Power to the People!! :)

Happy Reading...:D

Cambridge Head Office have just published the latest edition of their Inspirations Magazine (Sept 07) which has many fascinating articles of interest including my own which features on the left hand middle page - Power to the People!! :)

Happy Reading...:D

Cor, would love to know what it says.

I wonder if what I'm doing amounts to some CBT of my own:confused:

Sometimes I haven't a clue what I'm doing, just what feels right for me, but I miss not having a name for it.:rolleyes:

When I was on diets, I knew I was on Cambridge, WW, SW etc. I mainly consider myself an Intuitive Eater, but I have difficulty with some of their concepts (diets don't work for instance). On a healthy eating plan? I guess, but it's not a plan.

I analayse waaaay to much:eek: but at least I'm now putting what I've thought through into action (forgotten that part so many times!)

I do wonder whether I have I CBT'd myself:confused: Whatever it is, it's cool;) Just never know what to describe it as when people ask....which they do.

karion how about calling it a weightloss management programme specifically designed to meet ur needs??

Just to add....Good to see a posting from you Diva. You were the one that really made me realise that I could do this, and that if I sorted my head, I wouldn't have to go back to dieting :clap:

karion how about calling it a weightloss management programme specifically designed to meet ur needs??

All ideas gratefully received. I don't know about adding the weightloss word though, since I don't want to lose any more weight. Management is good though, and I guess you mean that I'm managing my weightloss:clap:

It could be the KD Management Programme :D

Back