Extra Easy Ppl say sw u dont loose? Help!!!

Just started sw and heard a few ppl sayn they dont loose on extra easy? Has anyone did sw and not lost weight crapping it incase i dont loose now..... Also my friend does green and red days and my other does gets 50 checks a day 1 check being 25 cals ?? Is there loads of different slimming world ways lol ....

It would make no logical sense for SW to introduce a plan if it did not work. They would have investing oodles of money in research and testing to make sure it did before completely overhauling the SW plan. Extra Easy is basically just healthy eating so there is no reason why it should not work but that said there are two other plans (which also work) so it is just a case of finding the one that fits best with your lifestyle.

Take a look at the inspiration thread if you need evidence that it work or flick through the SW magazine or website to read some of the success stories. Stop listening to other people and trust in SW otherwise why pay them a fiver a week lol

Not sure what you are asking in the second half of your question though when you are asking about checks? Do you mean syns? :)

PS Did you know that SW has a money back guarantee if you do not lose but I doubt anyone has ever claimed

Extra easy never worked for me first time round I ended up loosing 4.5st with red and green.

First week in second time round and I've come to the same conclusion ee doesn't like me. So I'm sticking with red and green. Everyone is different! Xx

Just try it for yourself and see, if you feel you don't get on with it then try red and green. It's already been said that slimming world has a money back guarantee so go for it, you have nothing to loose.

I also don't know what you mean by checks, slimming world works on syns and you get 5 to 15, foods without free food allowance (such as crisps and chocolate ect.) work out at 1 syn per 20 cals

See thats whAt i mean, like to why it doesnt work for some ppl even though its ment to b a diet plan x

But that's one of three Sw plans that doesn't work. So I'm sure your find one that suits you! X

It doesn't work for a variety of reason..

Some people don't use the 1/3 SF RULE for EE .. Or they eat too many carbs.. Or their portion sizes are too big..

But not every plan works for everyone which is why we're fortunate to pick 1 out of 3 :)

I've lost over 3 stone on EE, and I always lose when I stick to plan 100%. The weeks that I fall off the wagon are the weeks that I don't lose. For me, the plan works, but I sometimes let myself, and the plan down! If you make sure you're getting your 1/3 superfree, measuring out your HExes and religiously counting your syns, and you'll lose weight, I'm sure of it!

I tried EE and stuck to the plan 100% and didn't lose. However, my body doesn't handle carbs very well and I was eating meat and pasta/potato/rice everyday which I wouldn't normally do. I now stick to red days with the occasional green thrown in when I fancy some potato or pasta- by occasional I have done about 4 since I started in January. My progress has been slow (18lbs lost) but I am doing the plan from home by myself so I'm quite proud of that as in the past I wouldn't have lost anything without the support of a group. I would recommend giving EE a good try and then play around with the others if need be. I am going to give EE another try too as like others have said, there really is no reason why it shouldn't work. Good luck x

I have lost 1 stone 10lbs in 10 weeks only doing ee. So it definitely works! Try all three plans and stick to the one that suits you best. They all work but some are better for certain people than others. Good luck.

All 3 plans work, it's just finding a style of eating that suits you.With EE it's usually portion sizes that cause the bother.

I've always done extra easy been goin to group for 2 weeks now and lost 4 pound my friend went for first weight in last night after doing extra easy and lost 7lb so u can't say owt till you've tried I guess x

I've lost a stone and a half in 5 weeks on extra easy! But everyone's body is different. Stick to plan and the weight will come off! We can DO THIS! :)

If you go into the plan thinking it wont work, then it prob wont. But there are hundreds of people on here who can testify that it does. I am a very slow loser, it took me 12 months to lose just under 2 stone with ww and calorie counting. I have been on SW for 9 weeks and I have lost 9.5lbs. I know that doesnt sound like a lot, but when I would go weeks without losing so much as an ounce last year, I feel this is the plan for me.
It feels too good to be true, but follow it to the letter and give it some time. Trust that SW would not have invested millions into a plan that wont work. Alot of people find that it takes a week or two to really get their head around it, and get into the groove.

Believe in yourself, then you are halfway there.

I started off extra easy as a newcomer but after a few months i decided to try out green and red and for me they worked better but its diff for everyone, i prefer a plan were i limit carbs and do red days and then if i fancy carbs then i would do a couple green days a week, whereas EE i felt wasnt a good control plan and i prefer 2 hexB and 2 hexA's :)

I have lost all my weight on ee but it took me a while to realise to only eat until i am full and no more just to fit my superfree in as before for example i was eating breakfast of weetabix which was more than enough for me but than i would eat fruit on top which i really didnt need as the weetabix had satisfied me. I also dont overdo it with the carbs which i was before as that stopped weightloss for me x

I think from personal experience that the best way to find out which plan will work best for you is to try each plan for a week and then be able to compare losses and then switch them up if you are becoming bored or weight loss is slowing down.

Now I love my pasta etc, and don't particularly like tons of meat so I did green for 3 months and only lost 4lbs and that was with increasing my meat intake as you're allowed x amount of whatever as a hexb. I was getting a little annoyed as was doing it 100% and didn't really have anything to show for my effort.

So I switched to ee and have lost 2lbs in the first week, and at the moment I'm plateauing as I'm in the middle of exams and no exercise etc. I know though when exams are finished and I get back to my exercise it will work, so I'm not bothered at the moment as I know what the issue is.

I think the problem for me and the green plan was not the carbs as I'm always good with those, was the fact I was able to have an extra hex a and b which I wouldn't normally do in daily life to begin with. So I think that slowed my weight loss down as well as not eating enough super free veg.

Like I said try each plan for a week and see how you do. The best thing I have found to see where problems are and to show where good things happen is to have a diary and write down everything you have so you can see the bad weeks and figure out what the issue might be, or the good weeks where you can think of doing whatever you did that week into the next etc. You don't have to write it in the food diary sections, but if you are having problems people can help by taking a look.

Everybody has a different experience on the plans, but everyone always loses on one of the plans whatever that might be for them. So yes Sw works, you just might need to figure out what is best for your body and not anyone else.

Back