Pre Christmas newbie 6 stone to lose

LadyJo

Silver Member
morning all,

starting on cwp this week!

I lost 5 stone a few years ago basically through healthy eating and the gym but in the last year my life has done a complete 360 and now I'm a divorced single mum living in a new city since August this year and back at my starting weight last time around... 17st 7lb (today)

My mum has done lighter life and my friend who is now a consultant for Cambridge and they've both had fantastic results! I tried exante but seen as I'm now on my own so much I wanted the support of a consultant and hopefully other slimmers!!

Would love some buddies on here to keep me going through the highs and lows... I'm getting through the last of my exante products and I am seeing a consultant Thursday and another Friday to see who I like most!

Will spend a lot of time on here reading all your tips and successes and can't wait to speak to you all

Good luck everyone xx

morning all,

starting on cwp this week!

I lost 5 stone a few years ago basically through healthy eating and the gym but in the last year my life has done a complete 360 and now I'm a divorced single mum living in a new city since August this year and back at my starting weight last time around... 17st 7lb (today)

My mum has done lighter life and my friend who is now a consultant for Cambridge and they've both had fantastic results! I tried exante but seen as I'm now on my own so much I wanted the support of a consultant and hopefully other slimmers!!

Would love some buddies on here to keep me going through the highs and lows... I'm getting through the last of my exante products and I am seeing a consultant Thursday and another Friday to see who I like most!

Will spend a lot of time on here reading all your tips and successes and can't wait to speak to you all

Good luck everyone xx

Hi there and welcome! I am following Exante but I didn't want to read and run! The forum are v v quiet these days, its nice to see people posting. Good luck! You will have the weight back off in now time. I know the feeling but you've just got to keep swimming xx

Thanks for replying!

Aw that's rubbish its so quiet :( do u know anywhere else that's got a bit more activity??

Thanks for replying!

Aw that's rubbish its so quiet :( do u know anywhere else that's got a bit more activity??

I know. I didn't start my diary until i was about 2 weeks in i think. that was just for my own record really but now I'm finding myself looking for life hehe. I used a page on Facebook at the beginning of the year but i no longer have it now. Just going solo + the odd straggler for now! How are you getting on x

Hi Jo and welcome. I'm on CWP too and 4&1/2 weeks in. I've lost just over a stone but have another 7 to go. Unfortunately due to the time of year there are some meals I can't get out of which has slowed my results in last week or so but I am hanging on in and resigned to slower losses for a few weeks but being in a good position to go 100% in new year. I am 40 in Feb and determined not to be fat and forty! :)

Back