preggers and joining up :)

abz

Gold Member
howdy chaps. i did sw quite a few years ago and loved it.

got engaged, did cd to lose weight in time for my wedding, then ate continuously through my honeymoon and the next few weeks, got pregnant the next month and haven't stopped eating since!!

so. am going to join slimming world on monday night if i can get to one to attempt to slow this landslide of weight gain. obviously i don't really know how much of this weight is baby, extra blood, water etc, but i do know that about five and a half stones of it isn't. although i have only gained a stone that i know of whilst preggers, i didn't get weighed until i was about 12 weeks and the amount i put on before that will have been at least another one, ha.

so yes. babbling over. just wanted to say hello and ask for any extra easy advice as i'm hoping to do this plan :)

and yay for slimming world helping you eat healthily when pregnant. seems daft to me that you can eat all kinds of crap if you aren't being given guidance, but you can't get guidance to eat healthily from most slimming clubs!!

abz xx

hiya abz, cogratz and welcome!! We are both in the same boat, just started a few days ago and doin extra easy plan, so im looking forward to the replies aswell as the journey....

all the best xxxx

thanks guys :)

i've done sw before and grasped the red and the green, but ee sounds a bit too good to be true. i believe i get an extra healthy extra with being pregnant but i'm not sure. guess i'll get told on monday. thanks for the info :)

Just wanted to say hello, congrats and good luck :)

Its nice to think that on SW when i get to target, if i do then make the choice to have a baby in the future i can do so with the support of SW & you lot :) xx

well tonight's the night me and my friend go and join :) hope they let me join up and don't make me wait to join until the midwife form thing is signed and let me hand that in next week. will be so peeved if i have to wait another week to start :(

abz xx

Back