pregnancy buddy

Yeah would be great to keep losing but I'm not going to stress out if I have a few gain weeks. I would love to lose 2 stone by Christmas and then spend chistmas and January putting one of the two back on lol!

that sounds like a plan I love all the goodies at xmas so will not be holding back then :) Do you know what you are having? x

Ohhh yeah! Chocolate and nuts ha ha! No we don't know we are going to have a surprise. We are probably going to have a c section so will know the date so want to keep something a secret lol. Will u find out?

so far not going to find out but could change my mind lol,had 2 boys in a row so expect it will be another boy!! I paid for a private gender scan last time at 16 weeks,its quite strange knowing that early! x

that's so good,tempted to join group again hearing that! xx

Yeah I find group is helping! Lovely and friendly and I like going without the pressure to lose anything as they expect u to gain a little lol

Hi ladies

Only just found this part of minis...

I'm 17 weeks pg too, also due on 5th Feb. Have just moved to Cyprus which has been a bit stressful so my food hasn't been great but I am trying. Haven't weighed in for about a month, I know I've gained but no idea how much. Getting a bit down about the fact I look fat at the moment, it hasn't really turned into a baby bump unless I really stick it out!! Plus oh just said to me "you really do just look fat at the moment don't u?" And wondered why I burst into tears... Men!

Not sure if I'm going to get back to sw now, I was target n I don't fancy having to pay for it now at a new group... Might just try to keep myself in check and go back once baby is born...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah men often say the wrong things lol!!! I'm sure your blooming!!! Not looking fat lol! I have been awful today! Went to harvester wit every intention of having a Jp and chicken and then ended up with a burger and ice cream lol! Opps! Back on it tomorrow!

welcome Maverick :) Don't worry about the comment men speak without thinking im sure he didn't mean to hurt your feelings,my husband told the mother in law that I will soon be the size of a house lol cheek of him but I think secretly he likes it haha.My advice to you would be to weigh now & see what the gain is ,if any & take it from there.Last pregnancy I didn't weigh for few months & when I did it was such a shock & just seemed too late to do anything about it so just ate more! This time im weighing every few days & its really keeping me from going overboard & I fluctuate between 2lb on to 2lb off so still not any gain really.Moving to Cyprus must be stressful though so I wouldn't put too much pressure on yourself x

Aww thanks

I know he didn't mean it but it was the tip of a shitty day!!

Hoping our furniture arrives next week as my scales are in there somewhere. No way to weigh myself until then, the midwife didn't weigh me here even tho I had to go through the whole booking process again.

First hospital appt tomorrow, hoping they will do a scan as dr said they tend to scan each appt. hb can't come with me tho so a bit nervous to be scanned alone just in case...

Went to a baby group this morning I was the only expectant mother so lots of babies to brood over!! None of them could believe I was nearly 18 weeks pregnant cos apparently I'm tiny. First thing in the morning I don't really look it, but now I look massive lol.

aww bet that's nice to hear you will prob be pleasantly surprised when you do weigh :) I feel like my stomach has grown overnight just hope its not the start of massive weight gain :( xx

Well I got weighed at the consultants today and I've gained 2kg since my initial booking in appt back home. Last sw wi I was 9st 5lb so I've pretty much struck at that the last month. Happy with that.

Got to see baby briefly too and her heartbeat which was good. Apparently I've got an anterior placenta tho which may be why I've not felt anything yet. Hope it moves soon!

Not getting my anatomy scan til 30th sept by which time I'll be nearly 23 weeks... Booo. Never mind, at least I've been reassured everything is ok today! Hope u ladies are ok xx

Hi ladies how are you all getting on? x

Hi Tamkat

How are you??

I'm doing ok, feel bloody massive and sorry TMI - I'm really feeling bloated and a bit constipated atm. Just been out and bought some bran flakes, wholemeal bread and baked beans in the hope something will help... Never felt so uncomfortable :(

Have gained loads of weight in the last month too, really feel like we've had a big growth spurt, but I'm still only 24 weeks tomorrow so I'm worried about how much bigger I'm going to get. I know I shouldn't because it's natural, but it goes against everything I've stood for the last few years trying to lose weight and stay slim. The way I'm going, it won't be long before I'm heavier than I've ever been and I know there will be tears that day...

However, 24 weeks means my baby will be viable and Drs will do all they can to help her survive if she decides to make an early appearance. That's a big milestone for me. 16 weeks to go, hope it goes quickly, just want to meet our little girl now :)

Hope you girls are doing well xx

wow maverick 24 weeks! Its going so fast :) Im 21 weeks on sat & have my scan tomorrow very nervous can feel movement but its nowhere near as strong kicks as my other pregnancies?! weight wise ive gained 4lb totally amazed by this!! Obviously im not a small girl at 14 stone haha but considering I was 16 stone at xmas when not pregnant im pretty pleased :) Sorry that you are feeling uncomfortable & yes it is def natural to gain weight in pregnancy but I get where you are coming from when you have tried so hard before to reach your goals xx

Hi Ladies can I join in as well?? :) Im 6+4 and trying to do SW from home. Morning sickness has started but its more nausea and I find it hard to plan anything at all. Iv started pilates and walking a bit which is making me feel a bit better but i just feel so bloated and fat!!!!

welcome big mamma & congrats :) It is sooo hard to plan when the sickness kicks in & you just need something quick to make you feel better & its not always something sw friendly that you fancy!! brown toast & marmite or cheese spread cut into soldiers was the best on plan thing I could come up with but a few packs of crisps sneaked their way in too lol.Hopefully it wont last too long for you :)

Just thought I would update that I had scan on Friday & its a BOY!! Still in shock 3rd boy in a row for me :) Hope you are all doing ok x

Back