Pregnancy question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gunna-make-it, 19 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hello,

I am currently on SS and my huband and I have started trying for a baby. I know once you are preggers you are not allowed to do Cambridge but I know I ovulated this month so there is a chance that I could be pregnant although I will not know until the end of this month... what should I do? what has anyone else done? Is it ok to continue using CD until you know or is it best to come off and eat healthily straight away?

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am continuing CD until I get a positive pregnancy test - so therefore in theory could be on it the first couple of weeks in pregnancy.

I know Sunflowers on here has just found out she was pregnant and was on CD up until she got her positive test.

4. daisy2002

daisy2002 Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm also ttc, have been for 3 years.

I'm not a cdc or anything but i would have thought i'd be fine to carry on with the cd until you get a + test. If you know when you've ovulated you should be able to get a + test around 10-14 days post ovulation.

You could be ttc for the next 6 mths, so i'd stick with CD until you get your + test. By the time you generally get your + test the embryo had only been implanted in your womb about 3-4 days so i doubt the cd would do it any harm.

5. Asa

Asa Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have been ttc since two years back. I will do CD until I get pregnant.

We have a private group here for us doing CD and wanting to get pregnant, let me know if you want to join!

And good luck :D!

6. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Put it this way I was hardly eating a thing pre preg with my first ten years ago. (god I suddenly feel old ) and boozing almost every night living in Spain..... Didn't know I was preg until 3 months .... Baby fine and dandy :)

Not saying it's ok to 'live it up' while concieving but i'd carry on until you 'fall'

Good luck!

7. Gunna-make-it

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Thanks all for your words.. I will carry on until I have a + test (hopefully I wont be waiting too long) :)

8. Asa

Asa Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I hope it will happen for you very soon :). Good luck!

9. lollylou1

lollylou1 Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE DIET
    i was on cambridge when i got pregnant stopped the day i found out then 12 weeks after baby was born went straight back to iy

Lou
    xxx

10. Gunna-make-it

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hello all, hope you are all well. I am no longer doing CD as I am 11.5 weeks pregnant! hope you are all doing well and I really miss this forum :(

11. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Awwww congratulations XX thats lovely news xxx

12. minx

minx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    nice to meet you, congratulations! why dont you keep posting here? it may stop you from over-indulging while youre pregnant (which i did cos i ate a packet of maryland cookies every morning for brekkers - eek!) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.