Pregnancy question

Gunna-make-it

Hello,

I am currently on SS and my huband and I have started trying for a baby. I know once you are preggers you are not allowed to do Cambridge but I know I ovulated this month so there is a chance that I could be pregnant although I will not know until the end of this month... what should I do? what has anyone else done? Is it ok to continue using CD until you know or is it best to come off and eat healthily straight away?

xx

I am continuing CD until I get a positive pregnancy test - so therefore in theory could be on it the first couple of weeks in pregnancy.

I know Sunflowers on here has just found out she was pregnant and was on CD up until she got her positive test.

I'm also ttc, have been for 3 years.

I'm not a cdc or anything but i would have thought i'd be fine to carry on with the cd until you get a + test. If you know when you've ovulated you should be able to get a + test around 10-14 days post ovulation.

You could be ttc for the next 6 mths, so i'd stick with CD until you get your + test. By the time you generally get your + test the embryo had only been implanted in your womb about 3-4 days so i doubt the cd would do it any harm.

I have been ttc since two years back. I will do CD until I get pregnant.

We have a private group here for us doing CD and wanting to get pregnant, let me know if you want to join!

And good luck :D!

Put it this way I was hardly eating a thing pre preg with my first ten years ago. (god I suddenly feel old ) and boozing almost every night living in Spain..... Didn't know I was preg until 3 months .... Baby fine and dandy :)

Not saying it's ok to 'live it up' while concieving but i'd carry on until you 'fall'

Good luck!

Thanks all for your words.. I will carry on until I have a + test (hopefully I wont be waiting too long) :)

i was on cambridge when i got pregnant stopped the day i found out then 12 weeks after baby was born went straight back to iy

Lou
xxx

Hello all, hope you are all well. I am no longer doing CD as I am 11.5 weeks pregnant! hope you are all doing well and I really miss this forum :(

nice to meet you, congratulations! why dont you keep posting here? it may stop you from over-indulging while youre pregnant (which i did cos i ate a packet of maryland cookies every morning for brekkers - eek!) xx

Back