Pregnancy scare over

ennaoj2204

Well after a week and a half of tests I got the hospital confirmation today that I am not pregnant - so much for its not possible to get a false positive! Its a bit of a relief anyway as it means i can get back to the business of losing weight and looking great and get myself healthy so that if i do decide i want a baby in the future I am in the best postion to do so.
I am restarting Monday as i think i need a weekend of indulgence after the stresses of the last 2 weeks - i know you are not supposed to but i need it especially that bottle of Jack Daniels that has been eyeing me up all week!! Will be back on Monday for restart - thanks for all your support on my last thread

Hi Joanne,I was following your thread before..ooh you did keep us all in suspense,well at least as you said you can get back to ssing with no worries.
You sound much happier now than your first post I read,good luck starting monday
look forward to seeing you do really well
xx

Well after a week and a half of tests I got the hospital confirmation today that I am not pregnant - so much for its not possible to get a false positive! Its a bit of a relief anyway as it means i can get back to the business of losing weight and looking great and get myself healthy so that if i do decide i want a baby in the future I am in the best postion to do so.
I am restarting Monday as i think i need a weekend of indulgence after the stresses of the last 2 weeks - i know you are not supposed to but i need it especially that bottle of Jack Daniels that has been eyeing me up all week!! Will be back on Monday for restart - thanks for all your support on my last thread

I had the same problems this week - mental isnt it - good luck wirth carrying on loosing weight.

((hugs)) to you both.. mixed emotions I'm sure but great that you are getting back on the wagon! ;)

Enjoy that JD! lol

I hadn't read your previous posts so went to have a nose ;)
I think you probably had an evaporation line on the test that you thought was a positive.
I've unfortunately had quite a few evaporation lines. I had one last cycle actually. Got slightly excited, tested the next day & there was nothing there.
Evap lines can come up within 5-10 mins so you can think its positive.... i think its horrible esp if you are actively trying like i've been for nearly 3 years.

Best of luck though with your weight loss :D

Well i poured myself out a large JD & Coke last night, drank about 1/3rd of if before I went to bed and crashed out! I am such a party animal!! Roll on Monday!

Back