Pregnancy Weight Calculator

Great stuff! makes you feel better doesn't it. I'm leaning toward the top end, of mine, but not massively so am gonna 'chill' about it all.

Me too.. :) still 7lb to 'go'.. but not going to gain that much now.. nuh-huh! lol

Just tried this. Thankfully im not at the suggested half way yet. so doubt i will get to the suggested weight at birth either now. Im so glad i havent put much weight on. so far ive put on 9lbs and baby weighs 5lbs as of last week too.... tho i feel as tho ive gained 10stone lol

wow you will have lost all of that even if you went full term now hun, there is a lot more than baby weight involved (extra blood, placenta etc etc).

Wish I could say the same! lol but hey ho.. the mini choc eclairs were lovely I just polished off! lol

Just finally been brave and done the calculator!

Got weighed yesterday and am .5 of a Kilo less than what i should be so im over the moon lol

I've put 24 pounds on since becoming pregnant so im quite chuffed with that as i thought it was alot more!

Goal now is to try and maintain as much as possible, and to stay within "average"

Panick over lol

xxx

Back