pregnancy weight loss challenge!

Im only 6 weeks at the moment. I would love to lose just over a stone by the time the little one makes an appearance (in december) to get into the 11s. If I really try I would love to lose just over 2 stone though and get into the 10s. Anyone think this is too much?? Its less than 1lb a week so not too bad!!

I think it does seem quite a lot as your weight isn't massively high at all, i think that kind of weight loss is generally only recommended for people who have very high bmis, you gain around 15-20lbs of pregnancy stuff like baby, waters, extra blood, placenta etc, by the end so even if you managed to stay the same weight or only gain a few pounds you will be a lot lighter by the time the baby arrives x good luck x

Im back now 29wks so far without trying and a great 3 course meal yesterday and a lot of choc ive put on 5lbs whole pregnancy which is strange last one I just blew up the zoo would have taken me in for baby elephant. The baby is craving veg which is great so im wanting to stay sts or maybe lose 4lb by 40wks. But if this baby wants the choc im sorry it has to get it (I dont like choc lol). Got my shopping list done heading to tescos as I need bacon (wait thats the baby again lol). To be honest running after a 5yr old and 22mth toddler is keeping me right they dont stop its like someone has given them 10litres of red bull. Anyhows hows everyone doing and remember its not you its the baby craving it blame it lol

Hi budha your doing great, I can tell myself when I'm just hungry/bored/indulging but it's a whole different type of hunger I feel when baby wants something. Unfortunately for me I love chocolate :) x

Wee hint my Unislim leader used to say freeze cubes of chocolate and suck when you have cravings. Its lovely with after eights lol

Back