Pregnant & back doing slimming world from home... AGAIN!!!

zoe.eaton

Well... Hello fellow slimmers!

Where do I start? I did slimming world from home around 2 years ago. I used this website and I lost around 3-4stone in 6months. I was so determined and I went on my Wii-fit and did lots of exercise and it helped not working. I have 2 children. Olivia who is 5 & Caitlin who is 3. I am due my 3rd child on the 19th of june, a little boy. Ive been also married for 6months.

At my heaviest I was around 12stone or just over. This was just after I had my first child. I am now 24weeks pregnant and im around 10st 11lb so not too bad actually for saying I have worked full time for the past year sat in a office and basically eating whatever I want!

The plan really is just to have some healthy meals and following slimming world loosely untill baby is here and that's when I want to see the weight drop off! I suffer from SPD with my pregnancy so I really could do with doing some exercise again as well to tone up and help with that!

So ill be posting just my food diary and thoughts on here and hopefully can get to be healthy and slim again! Would love to meet some other pregnant mums on here :)

Zoe xx

Back