Pregnant in 2017

View attachment 185168 Hi guys it looked like all the pregnancy threads were pretty old so I have started a new one for mums to be in 2017. My name is Katie I'm an Aussie living in Ireland. This will be baby number two ... It's very early days yet though with stick Saying 2-3 weeks. I started slimming world and went for 8 weeks and lost 8 pound and then went to oz for a month at Xmas so I am back on track this week hoping to off set any gains. I'm 140cm and unsure of weight till Monday weigh in. Love to meet any peeps in same boat as myself so don't be shy

Wishing you all the best in your pregnancy.

I'm hoping to join you soon enough, going to start trying in Spring. So fingers crossed for a 2018 baby

Hi hun,

How is the pregnancy going? im 10 weeks at the moment, I think im past the worst of the morning sickness. Spent 6 weeks living off carbs and not following sw very well but have managed to lose 6lbs.

I have a diary on the normal slimming world food diary page. Hoping to use that to track progress

Hi @Little_Katie !

How is your pregnancy going? How far gone are you?

I just had a lo who is now a month old....I wasn't Abe to maintain Slimming world while pregnant as I just lived on cereal and salads.

I am now doing SW breastfeeding and hoping to have a good journey to shed pounds I had way before I got pregnant.

Back