Pregnant SW Newbie

mammakat

Hi all,

Been surfing these posts for few days and feel inspired to start - and have just figured out how to post.

I am 12 wks pregnant with baby no 2. With baby no 1 I ate like a pig and thought it would melt away with breast feeding but sadly not. My son is 3 yes and despite various diets ( I am a chopper and changer) Atkins, Scarsdale, WW I have only lost approx 1/2 a stone of it. I also trained and ran a marathon in august. My body must be confused and thus I think trying a healthy eating plan like sw may be the answer for me. I really want to lose a little it at least control my weight gain during this pregnancy. After my son was born I felt do fat and uncomfortable that I did not enjoy it as I should have and got quite isolated.

AnywY sorry for the rant. Starting my day 1 today. Lots of sw goodies arriving by Tesco today. O am not attending any classes at the mo but trying to do this at home so the advice on here has been fab and the stories inspirational.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, welcome to the forum and good luck with your loss! SW is brilliant for expectant mothers :)

Back