Preparing to start again!!

Ann-Marie

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is well and the Christmas weight gains have started to disappear!

I haven't been here for a long long time (nearly two years), but I am back and preparing to restart the Slimming World plan. I'm not going to be going to classes so I am back here to access the great support and information sharing that I got last time.

I will be starting again on payday which is 15th Feb so that will give me time to rid the freezer and cupboards of all the rubbish and do a massive stock up on 15th!

I look forward to getting to know people on here and hopefully losing lots of weight very soon!

Ann-Marie x

Thanks everyone, well start weight is 18 stone 1lb - loooooong way to go!! Menu for tomorrow already planned and will start a new thread in the relevant area following this post.............

Breakfast: Fruit salad with 0% Greek Yoghurt
Lunch: Ham and boiled egg salad
3 slices Nimble (B), 3 Laughing Cow Light Triangles (A)
Apple, banana
Dinner: Chicken and vegetables in a spicy tomato sauce
Wholewheat pasta (B)
Blueberries
Milk for brews (A)

Well, I should be 2 weeks in but unfortunately it's not happened - I am really struggling to get motivated. Been on the scales tonight though and am now 17 stone 12lbs so that 3lbs off in 2 weeks. Going to restart tonight but any motivation tips would be very welcome!!!

hi hun welcome back to s/w if u need any help u only have to ask and someone here will answer it for u , i got motivated by reading some of the diaries on here and seeing the b4 and after photos if u haven't got the latest books there is a link to a thread on my page for newbies it has extra easy on it good luck x

Thanks Valerie - really appreciate that. I will get some reading done! Not sure why I am struggling to be honest because I know full well that S/W is not like a diet and when I am doing it I generally end up eating more rather than less!! x

Back